Anyone have a used tele they want to trade/sell?

62strat62strat Posts: 638
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
After watching paul westerberg...well and i just want one, among many others...

ill shut up...

a nice tele just seems much more versatile than any other guitars out there...nice fat rock tone, bluesy etc...looks like something i really want, not sure exactly what kind yet...i also want an SG...i dont really have anything to trade or sell but uh...i have acrappy epi les paul which actually is a nice guitar...i just want more

fuck im bored at work...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by 62strat
    After watching paul westerberg...well and i just want one, among many others...

ill shut up...

a nice tele just seems much more versatile than any other guitars out there...nice fat rock tone, bluesy etc...looks like something i really want, not sure exactly what kind yet...i also want an SG...i dont really have anything to trade or sell but uh...i have acrappy epi les paul which actually is a nice guitar...i just want more

fuck im bored at work...

you have a strat. The Tele's are more stacatto bright and twangy Get Swamp Ash to vary the tone of your strat.

I'm trading my LP Studio for a SG I just love them resonant and loud but still full. Eventually anyway after I buy a lovely sunburst Strat in April. Bonus time
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    ya ive go ta beautiful sunburst strat but..something about the tele...the strat is perfect but...when i think of playing a nice rythym..if i were the only guitarist, i would go with a tele...the strat is pretty ballsy and i am getting anice tick tone out of it..but clean tone is never full enough..if tha tmakes any sense

i really want an SG though as well...really bad.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    pick a price range and start searching. you can get a USA model for not very much.

this is probably the coolest modified one i've seen in a while.
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2372361357&category=38083
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    http://www.fatsoundguitars.com/store/index.html

Look at the bottom of the G&L page.

Really really nice ASAT (Telecaster) in Butterscotch Blonde with a black pickguard.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • My Teles kick the collective asses of all other Teles.

Although a Broadcaster, Nocaster, or Esquire would kick major ass...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.