Options

RUSSIA

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,937
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,473
    mickeyrat said:
    Lost in translation?
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,694
    mickeyrat said:
    The Poles have a very good army, one of the best in Europe.  There is zero chance that Wagner could take the gap.  They won't try it.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    The Poles have a very good army, one of the best in Europe.  There is zero chance that Wagner could take the gap.  They won't try it.  

and working on behalf of or in support of Putin, could that trigger article 5?

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,694
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

and working on behalf of or in support of Putin, could that trigger article 5?
    Yes, it could.  But of course Russia would claim that Wagner is a private paramilitary group.  But that's all the more reason they would be slaughtered, without the air support they would need. 
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options