Pearl Jam Vs Vinyl signed by Eddie Vedder

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,181
edited June 2023 in The Porch

Here’s a rare chance to win an original (mint) (autographed) ‘93 pressing of @pearljam Vs. It was no sophomore slump for #PearlJam, arguably one of the greatest records from the 90’s and a record that defined the bands vision then … and even today. Vs. sold close to I million copies in its first week, the most of any record in history at the time.
Eddie has pulled this out of his personal collection, donating to @dopegrrlmvmnt and your favorite dance teacher @thatgirlkisha. Kisha is the Creative Director of Dance at this years @bumbershoot2023. Seattle and the PNW has some elite dancers, but the $ isn’t always there for them. Let’s support our dance community. Encourage our young dancers and empower our dance teachers! See u at #Bumbershoot Sep 2-3! Gonna be some great dance performances, we know that. What else u gonna see? @sleater_kinney @jawbreakerband @descendents AFI, #brittanyhoward @bombaestereo @phantogram
Ms. Kisha has been a dancer and choreographer here Seattle for a number of years… @garfieldhighschoolbulldogs @cornishcollegeofthearts @macklorettes @artscorps @westlakedancecenter and so many more.

Bidding ends On Friday. Go here https://app.galabid.com/dopegirlmvmnt/

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,181

Current bid. $1,250

@ $2,500 right now.

thatgirlkisha

IT’S ON! One more push towards getting funds to support my dance community, to support music, to support artists, to support creatives. Link in my bio for the Gala Bid. It will stay active until the 30th with new items being added. What’s on there already!!?? @jenniferament @sew_trill @farisjewelry @seattle.beauty @vuoriclothing @housewrightgallery @bogeyboys @macklemore @ehworks @chefsteps

Like I have been beyond blessed with the amount of support! People have not hesitated in donating their time and efforts to help me shine. Asking for help is WAY out of my comfort zone. This experience is worth the hustle. And the response is filling my whole heart up! But we still have a little ways to go. So please check the link. Rad stuff. If you are not in a place to donate FORWARDING IS FREE!! Sharing this with someone who would be interested in any of this helps. I can ship out of state!! So don’t let that stop you from getting in on the goods! I’m grateful for you all pushing me, hyping me up, allowing the ability to believe that I still have potential to elevate my experience. To allow me to give people the opportunity to be compensated for their time and their art. It is not lost on me that I am backed by community. So let’s get it.

Auction ends @ 11:45pm PST tomorrow.
    Ends tonight. Current bid $2,510.
    Bump!
    Ended @ $3,580.
  • joeembletonjoeembleton Posts: 408
    Wow!