Options

ISO: BRAD Original Vinyl Pressings

lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,900
Now that I've finally disovered BRAD I know that I missed the boat. Stone has already confirmed all of their records will be repressed, but I am also a little impatient. Only interested in records that are in great condition. You save on Discogs/Ebay fees and I save on taxes. Send me a direct message with what you got and your prices. U.S. only and no F and F Paypal only regular, please. I want us both to be covered, so figure that into your price. If you have any other items feel free to write me. I also have a hugely varied record collection and might be willing to trade. Let me know what bands you're looking for. Thank you!
1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
Nothing since then. I suck.
2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
2022- Oakland Night 2
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Mostly looking for the albums, but feel free to write me a message with your price. Thanks!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    Found United We Stand version without the 7 inch. Might still be interested in the version with the 7 inch.
    2022- Oakland Night 2