Mad Season ALL SONIC EVOLUTION Vinyl Releases 2015 ALL SEALED & MINT ALL FROM TEN CLUB IN OG MAILERS

I am offering one copy of each of these records. One Black, One Purple, One Red Splatter.
I have held them for long enough and want to buy more records.
These are all going to be the offerings of the TEN CLUB. All are mint. All are sealed. All are marked with a sticker denoting version/color. Hail the lucky ones. Payment is Paypal F&F unless you feel more comfortable with PayPal Goods & Services. Please add 2.9% for G&S. I will break it down. All will ship media mail. $5.75 but I will pay for shipping.
OG BLACK $225/231.62
Purple Variant $250/257.25
Red Black Splatter $275/282.98
I will insure at your cost. Recommended for the Purple & Red/Black splatter. Exact calculation will be determined and invoiced after shipping with photo of USPS receipt. 
Ten Club has been good to me. My timing helped a great deal. I also have one copy of NO CODE Coke Bottle Clear sealed if you need one.

If you are seeing this on Father's Day, with kids, Treat yourself. Just send me a message. Maybe I will knock down the price a bit. They will ship Wednesday.

All the best,
John

Hi Santos!

Comments

• Naked JohnNaked John Posts: 317
    Also, If a record is purchased Hollis Brown and I are going to make something happen. SO the $$$ stays in the PJ Family/Jamily.
    Thank You!