ISO Austin night 1 and/or 2 - Need one ticket each night.

I some how missed the tour announcers d despite having a really low TC number and years of dues paid, I'm on the outside looking in.

I'd be a fine seat mate. Been to a dozen or more shows. I'll be driving up from Houston.

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Are you aware of how fan to fan works? You can def find someone here maybe selling a single and walking in with you but you would be better of also refreshing AUS night 1 and 2 on Tickemaster and hoping to catch someone selling. 
  • skilesareskilesare Posts: 8
    I'm trying to do that as well, but so far the cheapest I've seen in like $375 in the upper deck.
  • skilesareskilesare Posts: 8
    Is face 370 for upper deck and 1,000 for floor? That doesn't seem right...but maybe....inflation?
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,704
    skilesare said:
    Is face 370 for upper deck and 1,000 for floor? That doesn't seem right...but maybe....inflation?
    Those are the PJ premium tickets that cost more. Regular price is $162. If you see F2F tickets higher than that, those were bought as PJ Premium. The face value tickets for Austin do come up, but you have to keep checking TM and grab one when you see it. Once they come up people will be competing for it at the same time. 
  • I was able to get tickets...I have one for each night, but they are upper deck and I'd really love to get down to the pit.
  • Bumping this back up for one last bat symbol.  I have tickets to both nights, but the seats aren't great.  If anyone needs to offload a floor or GAPIT I'd be interested!
  • I have Singles lower level 10C seats available each nights Sec 111