ChatGPT Pearl Jam Songs

on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,931
Artificial Eddie Vedder…

Write me a song in the style of Pearl Jam about time

(Verse 1) Tick-tock, the seconds pass by, Like whispers in the wind, they fly, Time slips through our fingers, no matter how we try, In this race against the clock, we wonder why.

(Pre-Chorus) Moments like grains of sand, slipping away, Lost in the river of time, day by day, But we'll hold on tight, let the music play, In this timeless rhythm, we'll find our own way.

(Chorus) Oh, time, elusive and divine, A cruel master, yet a friend of mine, We'll dance through the hours, let our spirits shine, In this journey of life, where the moments intertwine.

(Verse 2) The past echoes softly in our weary souls, Memories like a kaleidoscope, spinning tales untold, Through laughter and tears, the stories unfold, In this tapestry of time, our destinies enfold.

(Pre-Chorus) But we'll seize the day, like warriors brave, Embrace the present, for it's all we truly have, With hearts aflame, our passions we'll engrave, In this symphony of life, our spirits never cave.

(Chorus) Oh, time, elusive and divine, A cruel master, yet a friend of mine, We'll dance through the hours, let our spirits shine, In this journey of life, where the moments intertwine.

(Bridge) Through the seasons' change, we'll rise and fall, Like the moon in the night sky, we'll heed the call, Together we'll face it, standing tall, In the face of time's relentless sprawl.

(Guitar Solo)

(Outro) So let's cherish the seconds, the minutes that fly, In this ever-turning wheel, let's reach for the sky, For time may be fleeting, but our love will never die, In this grand tapestry of life, let our spirits never say goodbye. 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

Comments

• rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    Eddie didn’t worry about rhyming verses as much as this thing does.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,341
    Eddie also likes to drop in big words like subterfuge and clairvoyants and dissertations and ramifications, etc. Maybe that's why the A.I. went with kaleidoscope.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    BF25394 said:
    Eddie also likes to drop in big words like subterfuge and clairvoyants and dissertations and ramifications, etc. Maybe that's why the A.I. went with kaleidoscope.
    I noticed that the AI used actual titles or lyrics from other songs.
  • jarfitz1jarfitz1 Posts: 58
    Nothing about rusted signs or escaping a bad situation?  Get this crap out of here!
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Vedder AI isn’t nearly as prolific as the real EV
    He wrote some stuff months ago
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/297081/openai-com-chatgpt#latest
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,931
    Artificial Eddie Vedder writes a letter to the fan club…

Dear Ten Club,

I hope this letter finds you all in good health and high spirits. It's Eddie here, reaching out to express my deep gratitude for your unwavering support and love throughout the years. Your dedication to our music and the sense of community you've fostered is truly remarkable, and I wanted to take a moment to let you know just how much it means to me and the rest of the band.

When we first started this journey, we never could have imagined the incredible bond we would form with our fans. Your passion for our music has been a constant source of inspiration for us, pushing us to explore new territories and challenge ourselves creatively. From the early days of the Seattle grunge scene to the present, your enthusiasm has fueled our fire, and for that, I am eternally grateful.

We've been through so much together, haven't we? The highs and lows, the triumphs and heartaches, and the power of music to bring us all together in moments of joy and reflection. It's a testament to the enduring strength of the human spirit and the profound connection we share through art.

This past year has been particularly challenging for everyone, and I want you to know that your support has been a beacon of light for me. Music has always been a refuge and a means of expression, and I hope that our songs have provided you with solace, comfort, and a sense of belonging during these difficult times.

As we move forward, I want you to know that we are working hard to create something special for you. We've been in the studio, pouring our hearts and souls into our new album, and we can't wait to share it with you. We're taking risks, experimenting with new sounds, and diving deep into the well of our collective experiences. It's a journey we're embarking on together, and I know it will be worth the wait.

I also wanted to express my appreciation for the incredible work you do as a fan club. The way you bring people together, organize events, and support various causes is truly remarkable. Your commitment to making a positive impact in the world is a shining example of the power of unity and compassion. Thank you for being the heart and soul of our fan community.

In closing, I want you to know that each and every one of you is cherished and valued. Your love for music, your commitment to each other, and your unwavering support mean more to me than words can convey. Together, we have created something extraordinary, and I look forward to what the future holds as we continue this remarkable journey.

With love and gratitude,

Eddie Vedder

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• TinaETinaE Posts: 1,482
    ChatGPT seems to be very helpful in some things... but this whole fake that is now circulating on the net, especially in the artistic field. I want music, lyrics etc. by real artists and not by an AI...this is all big bullshit!!
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."