Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,853
    Heartbreaking
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,411
    I feel bad for this woman but at the same time it was selfish imo.  I just don’t see suicide as ever being the answer but I do believe in an individual’s right to end their lives during a terminal illness (which was mentioned in this case) but leaving your children to be raised by such an individual is simply selfish.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,853
    I feel bad for this woman but at the same time it was selfish imo.  I just don’t see suicide as ever being the answer but I do believe in an individual’s right to end their lives during a terminal illness (which was mentioned in this case) but leaving your children to be raised by such an individual is simply selfish.  
    she also didn't have access to them. he likely poisoned them against her. and like you said, she was terminal anyway, so what's really the difference?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,919
    she had terminal cancer.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14