SOLD:FS: 2 Lone Pine Lounge North Deck Tickets/Passes - Indy 9/10/23 - $160

Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
edited June 2023 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello!

I was able to score a couple of Pavilion Tickets, so I won’t need these anymore.  I am selling 2 Lone Pine Lounge North Deck Tickets/Passes for the Pearl Jam show in Indy on 9/10/23.  You will STILL need actual tickets to the show/concert, but these 2 tickets will give you exclusive access to a viewing deck/observation deck next to Section H of the pavilion, a private bar, a/c bathrooms, etc.  It is a GREAT upgrade for any fan with Lawn Tickets and they are Sold Out.  If you look at the picture below, you can see the Lone Pine Lounge North Viewing Deck/Observation Deck on the right hand side of the picture with the roof/canopy over it.  I am selling both of them together for Face Value what I paid $160.  They are transferable, so I will transfer them to your Ticketmaster Account once I receive $160 via PayPal.  PayPal Friends and Family is preferred, so I do not incur fees, etc.  However, if you do not feel comfortable paying via Friends & Family, please add 3% to the total purchase price to cover the fees associated with PayPal Goods & Services.  Please PM me if interested.  Thanks!
Post edited by Mr. Fixer on

Comments