Rewarding Evening With My Band

62strat62strat Posts: 638
edited August 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
ahhhh its been awhile. one of those "magic" moments. where everyone is getting alog and all working hard and exchanging ideas, smiling, rocking, laughing, trying their best. workign on songs, eachothers songs, making them into something we are alll excited about. its been awhile, ive had a really bad taste in my mouth for quite sometime. alot of arguing, where to go, what to do, how to do it..what next. and we got in there, worked out three new songs that we will be putting together. and wow, it was fun. the way a freeking band should be. i hope it continues. really excited about these new songs. quite different.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    great news... verl cool to hear positives coming out of a band situation... it gets tough sometimes. I have been struggling with my limitations as a guitarist working in the band lately... there are some songs we do that I just can't get a good feel for when having to play and sing them at the same time... I don't like to say I can't do a song... but it is getting to that point...

my band is ready to start playing out... I think we have overdone the rehearsal side of things... not that you can ever practice too much... but we have practiced for too long and some of the joy is out of the room... if that makes sense.

We have less than two weeks until our first gig though, so now we can refocus and get in gear... hopefully we will all get in the groove in our next two rehearsals and be firing on all cylinders for the gig.
    There's No Code.
  • TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    thats awesome brian! keep it going. best of luck. you too house.
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    Originally posted by Telesonic
    thats awesome brian! keep it going. best of luck. you too house.

now all i need is my shannon od:) soon!
  • TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    Originally posted by 62strat
    now all i need is my shannon od:) soon!

right on!
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.