Options

Alerts: 2023 - Noblesville - Fan to Fan drops

Comments

• Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 342
    No, I missed pairs in A, C and the Pit and it didn’t come up for any of them.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,508
    No. Not sure that would help much. Pit would be gone in the time it takes you to read 
  • Options
    mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 129
    So SHZA do u just refresh non stop then?  
  • Options
    JE224127 said:
    Just from refreshing u know u missed or how.  Early on I refreshed nonstop but at work etc relying on notification. 0 for a lot tho with that approach. 
  • Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 342
    Like it was said above, by the time you read the alert they are most likely gone. 
  • Options
    PhartNPhartN MD Posts: 265
    JE224127 said:
    Try looking for a single ticket!! lol :(
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Deleted
    Post edited by mookieb14 on
  • Options
    mookieb14 said:
    I would for a stretch. Obviously not if I have work to do. I'm just saying that with a high-demand show this close to the show there is going to be someone refreshing non-stop at any given time who will snatch up anything good the second it appears. I just don't see how the alert system would help you in that environment unless you got really lucky and no one else was on the page. Maybe would help for lawn seats or something. 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    mookieb14 said:
    I would for a stretch. Obviously not if I have work to do. I'm just saying that with a high-demand show this close to the show there is going to be someone refreshing non-stop at any given time who will snatch up anything good the second it appears. I just don't see how the alert system would help you in that environment unless you got really lucky and no one else was on the page. Maybe would help for lawn seats or something. 
    Advice appreciated. Good luck with that transfer 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    mookieb14 said:
    im living in the app and on the site, ive had a shot at some 2 ticket only, but not any solo tix yet :(
  • Options
    PhartN said:
    SHZA said:
    mookieb14 said:
    im living in the app and on the site, ive had a shot at some 2 ticket only, but not any solo tix yet :(
    If you buy two you can keep one and sell one 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    SHZA said:
    mookieb14 said:
    or at 3am...if you're lucky 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Silly question, but Ill ask...I see a lot of F2F tickets going for 500+ per ticket...were those the actual face value for these tickets?
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
    PhartN said:
    Silly question, but Ill ask...I see a lot of F2F tickets going for 500+ per ticket...were those the actual face value for these tickets?
    Yes. Premiums that were purchased and are now attempting to resell/dump. Sale price cannot be altered.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,323
    Will prices on PJ Premium get lowered until they are sold?
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    yes. If they keep getting lowered and do not sell, eventually they will become Standard Tickets at standard face value. Friends don't let friend buy Premiums.

• Options
    danofun said:
    PhartN said:
    Yes. Premiums that were purchased and are now attempting to resell/dump. Sale price cannot be altered.
    AH, thanks!

wwsuicide said:
    I have not yet seen this happen, we can all put out there in the ether though, see what happens!
  • Options
    PhartN said:
    wwsuicide said:
    I have not yet seen this happen, we can all put out there in the ether though, see what happens!
    https://www.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam-saint-paul-minnesota-08-31-2023/event/06005E868A6E204B
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,323
    danofun said:
    wwsuicide said:
    yes. If they keep getting lowered and do not sell, eventually they will become Standard Tickets at standard face value. Friends don't let friend buy Premiums.

Thank you!! 
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 653
    I'm tempted to call BS on some of these Face Value Exchange tickets. One just popped up for $443. I don't ever remember seeing premiums below $500 for Indy.
  • Options
    I'm tempted to call BS on some of these Face Value Exchange tickets. One just popped up for $443. I don't ever remember seeing premiums below $500 for Indy.
    yeah that's odd....I feel sorry for the person selling Sec H row BB at $810/each when row CC is the $443/each

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 653
    yeah that's odd....I feel sorry for the person selling Sec H row BB at $810/each when row CC is the $443/each
    Feels like these are fake F2F tickets by TM.
  • Options
    wouldn't surprise me...like they are searching for an acceptable list price since all those other tix have been there for quite awhile

• Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    Just saw a standard drop in H row Y
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    Nice drop in Sec F, Row X was there....tried to pay and no go

• Options
    sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    Those are real. I remember when they originally dropped. They even had some that were 300$, not many but they existed. 
  • Options
    sfrduder said:
    Those are real. I remember when they originally dropped. They even had some that were 300$, not many but they existed. 
    Thanks. I must have missed those.
  • Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 713
    Pair up in section E
  • Options
    Hey yall!  Putting this back out there!  Starting to get super excited!

I have one GA Lawn ticket.  Hoping with all hopes to be able to find an upgrade to a seat or pit.  Willing to meet on site at the venue and walk in together, or whatever it takes to make it easy!  Im solo, so only need one!  If you have a spare and are willing, let me know!

Good luck out there to all trying to get e ticket
  • Options
    There appears to be a pretty good single ticket (sec H Row F, seat 1 (aisle seat towers the middle) available