Options

Alerts: 2023 - Noblesville - Fan to Fan drops

Comments

• Options
    Kwieneke said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Kwieneke said:
    I’m going to drop some Noblesville tickets shortly. Unfortunately cannot make it not. Section H Row J. 

I’ll have to try my luck on the open market for Chicago tickets.

good luck everyone, I hope someone on this board gets these tickets! Dropping at 315p cst. 
    I’m ready to get hurt 
    And the pain sets in
    Unf***ing believable...the ONE time I was at my laptop, saw the post in real time, refreshed feverishly from 4:14-4-17 ET, and still missed it. Made it to checkout only to get 504 error. I feel your pain.
    It was 7 seconds from going live to getting the error 
    Sent you a message 
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,224
    Haven't seen a single lawn go up in a minute
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    edited August 2023
    Lawn up and has not sold right away

and sold as I typed that. 

Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
  • Options
    danofun said:
    These were a timed drop with another member on here. Unfortunately they didn't get them.
  • Options
    Edved007Edved007 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 1,028
    danofun said:
    These were a timed drop with another member on here. Unfortunately they didn't get them.
    That is a serious bummer.
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • Options
    danofun said:
    Bummer. It’s the Wild West out there. Walk-in/account sharing is the only guaranteed solution with the exception of Chicago.
  • Options
    danofun said:
    danofun said:
    Bummer. It’s the Wild West out there. Walk-in/account sharing is the only guaranteed solution with the exception of Chicago.
    Yeah, the person I was dropping them to got a fraud alert from their CC
  • Options
    danofun said:
    danofun said:
    Yeah, the person I was dropping them to got a fraud alert from their CC
    The infamous "Please enter the code sent to your phone"? To me, getting that message will continue to be an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, and encased in bullshit.

07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    DZ15838DZ15838 Posts: 52
    Anyone doing the automated drop alerts for other shows? I love the push notifications.
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 644
    DZ15838 said:
    Anyone doing the automated drop alerts for other shows? I love the push notifications.
    What push notifications...
  • Options
  • Options
    DZ15838DZ15838 Posts: 52
    DZ15838 said:
    Check out the first post of the thread. It's cool
  • Options
    DZ15838 said:
    DZ15838 said:
    Check out the first post of the thread. It's cool
    Very cool! Thanks.
  • Options
  • Options
    danofun said:
    wow, best pair I have seen. Congrats to whoever got it.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,478
    PJNB said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    sfrduder said:
    Not sure if this was covered previously, but if you get to the checkout page and you are the one that has the tickets "locked" you will get them regardless of how fast you are on that page. My proof:

Saw a pair of F2F tickets. Had both my phone and laptop going. Both were on checkout page. Tried to checkout with laptop. Got the error occurred message. Figured I had missed out yet again. After more than a minute, realized I still had checkout page open on phone. Put in my CC, etc and was able to checkout and got the tickets. This was well after I got the error on my laptop.
    Not sure if this is true. I think you just got lucky 
    I'm not 100% sure, but I am 95% sure. I have missed out on SOOO many tickets that I had in my cart. Not just this tour, but prior ones. I know how fast they go, and there is zero chance these pavilions would have survived the minutes I had them on my phone. Sure, could have been some weird fluke, but I tend to think not.
    I've never heard of anyone else leisurely going through the checkout process and actually scoring on F2F. Are you sure they weren't standard tickets (which have a timer)? 
    Yes, they were F2F. I think the issue here is that everyone is fast to get to the checkout page. They then (wrongly) assume that they didn't get them because they weren't fast enough to check out. The reality is (imo) that they actually weren't fast enough to GET to the check out page, and there is nothing they could do about it.

I have had at least a dozen Noblesville tickets in my cart that I couldn't check out with. I have always been very fast to enter CC etc. I am telling you it was a good 2 minutes before I checked out on my phone. I had already been complaining to my wife that I missed again. It was only out of frustration that I even bothered to complete it on my phone.

My qualifications for the above: computer programmer.
    When standard tickets go to a cart, anyone else who tries to cart the tickets gets an error message "sorry another fan beat you" and can't even get to the checkout page. If that's how F2F works as well, why wouldn't the same thing happen? 
    That has not been my experience at all. I have bought at least 50 F2F tickets since the 2020 F5 days. 

“Another fan beat you to it” is when you aren’t even close. The ticket has been bought already. Multiple people can get to the cart page until it’s bought. But only one of them is able to check out.  And it doesn’t have to do with how fast you check out. That’s my hill and I’m willing to die on it…

you will see the “another fan” if you randomly check the page and a ticket looks available. The cart ones happen when you see the tickets pop up between refreshes. That means you are close. But only the first person will lock the ticket. If that person abandons the cart then someone else may be enable to check out. 
    So what you are saying is if I go cart something in STP night 1 that has not sold and has been there for awhile, and you come in 30 seconds later and try to purchase the same ticket you think it will give you an error? I do not think that will happen. I think the sale will go through on your end. 

Edit: I am not saying we actually do this as the risk of eating tickets would not be worth the trial imo. 
    We should do the trial. Get on zoom to coordinate who carts it first. Whoever's theory is wrong gets stuck with the ticket. Or if there's enough interest everyone on the zoom pitch in 5-10 bucks. Should be worth it for the entertainment and to know for sure how it works going forward 
  • Options
    mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 129
    Who got em 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    PJNB said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    sfrduder said:
    Not sure if this was covered previously, but if you get to the checkout page and you are the one that has the tickets "locked" you will get them regardless of how fast you are on that page. My proof:

Saw a pair of F2F tickets. Had both my phone and laptop going. Both were on checkout page. Tried to checkout with laptop. Got the error occurred message. Figured I had missed out yet again. After more than a minute, realized I still had checkout page open on phone. Put in my CC, etc and was able to checkout and got the tickets. This was well after I got the error on my laptop.
    Not sure if this is true. I think you just got lucky 
    I'm not 100% sure, but I am 95% sure. I have missed out on SOOO many tickets that I had in my cart. Not just this tour, but prior ones. I know how fast they go, and there is zero chance these pavilions would have survived the minutes I had them on my phone. Sure, could have been some weird fluke, but I tend to think not.
    I've never heard of anyone else leisurely going through the checkout process and actually scoring on F2F. Are you sure they weren't standard tickets (which have a timer)? 
    Yes, they were F2F. I think the issue here is that everyone is fast to get to the checkout page. They then (wrongly) assume that they didn't get them because they weren't fast enough to check out. The reality is (imo) that they actually weren't fast enough to GET to the check out page, and there is nothing they could do about it.

I have had at least a dozen Noblesville tickets in my cart that I couldn't check out with. I have always been very fast to enter CC etc. I am telling you it was a good 2 minutes before I checked out on my phone. I had already been complaining to my wife that I missed again. It was only out of frustration that I even bothered to complete it on my phone.

My qualifications for the above: computer programmer.
    When standard tickets go to a cart, anyone else who tries to cart the tickets gets an error message "sorry another fan beat you" and can't even get to the checkout page. If that's how F2F works as well, why wouldn't the same thing happen? 
    That has not been my experience at all. I have bought at least 50 F2F tickets since the 2020 F5 days. 

“Another fan beat you to it” is when you aren’t even close. The ticket has been bought already. Multiple people can get to the cart page until it’s bought. But only one of them is able to check out.  And it doesn’t have to do with how fast you check out. That’s my hill and I’m willing to die on it…

you will see the “another fan” if you randomly check the page and a ticket looks available. The cart ones happen when you see the tickets pop up between refreshes. That means you are close. But only the first person will lock the ticket. If that person abandons the cart then someone else may be enable to check out. 
    So what you are saying is if I go cart something in STP night 1 that has not sold and has been there for awhile, and you come in 30 seconds later and try to purchase the same ticket you think it will give you an error? I do not think that will happen. I think the sale will go through on your end. 

Edit: I am not saying we actually do this as the risk of eating tickets would not be worth the trial imo. 
    We should do the trial. Get on zoom to coordinate who carts it first. Whoever's theory is wrong gets stuck with the ticket. Or if there's enough interest everyone on the zoom pitch in 5-10 bucks. Should be worth it for the entertainment and to know for sure how it works going forward 
    Test it with a single lawn at 4am. Low risk and easily sellable.
  • Options
    danofun said:
    Damnit, I need these types of tickets to show up during the week 
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,614
    Looks like Ticketmaster found some more premium seats laying around.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    RiotAct10 said:
    I always wondered if the 10% Premium allotment was from the total venue (24,000) or the Pavilion (6000). It would make a huge difference if they were using the total venue as the number and then only using Premiums with the Pavilion seating. That would make it over 1/3 of the seats being of the higher price when you take out the Pit. Crazy numbers if true. 
  • Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 578
    The good news is that we've got almost 50 tickets sitting out there in the pavilion. The longer we collectively hold out on the premium hopefully the lower those prices become. 
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    The good news is that we've got almost 50 tickets sitting out there in the pavilion. The longer we collectively hold out on the premium hopefully the lower those prices become. 
    The f2f tickets won't ever go down in price though 
  • Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 578
    PJammin said:
    Yeah those people are kind of S.O.L. unless they work a side deal of some sort. 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,335
    PJammin said:
    Haven’t checked much today but I don’t see a ton of premium if I remember correctly so that’s most likely set in stone 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,478
    PJNB said:
    RiotAct10 said:
    I always wondered if the 10% Premium allotment was from the total venue (24,000) or the Pavilion (6000). It would make a huge difference if they were using the total venue as the number and then only using Premiums with the Pavilion seating. That would make it over 1/3 of the seats being of the higher price when you take out the Pit. Crazy numbers if true. 
    It doesn't seem like we've seen 2,400 premiums in the pavilion but who knows 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116
    yeah the people that bought premium initially and are now trying to sell are going to be disappointed...huge downfall to the fans in a system like this

Also a downfall to scalpers which is the point but the fans are being punished as well.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana