Best way to get rid of Chicago Night2 tickets

2»

Comments

• EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    Sell/transfer them to friends. I put out a feeler to all my friends on FB pre reassignment to see if anyone was interested. Both sold in a day without them even knowing the seat location. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    PJammin said:
    Yes - GA were Ten Club only. A lot of those listings are sites like Stubhub, etc. are speculators. They'll throw a crazy price up there, hope someone pays that crazy price and then they'll have until the day before the show to find a ticket at a lower price and make the spread on difference. 
    Is that the policy of stub? The seller has until the day before a show to transfer a ticket? I'd be pissed if I bought what I thought were awesome seats, only to find out the day before the show they never had them. Seems hard to believe there isn't a time frame, like 72 hours, to transfer tickets or the order gets canceled. 
  • nutnut Posts: 5
    JimmyV said:
    nut said:
    Are they 10C tickets? You can sell to whoever you want, but face value only.

Are they non-10C tickets? You can put them on StubHub or the Ticketmaster app. Because you can legally sell non-10C for whatever you want, I'd start really high. Every few weeks, lower the price just a small bit. They'll eventually sell.

You'll have zero problem selling them, especially for face value. For this tour, Chicago is *the* big stop.
    Sorry for my ignorance on this, but after you sell to whomever you want at face value, how do you get the tickets into said persons hands? 

You transfer them directly from your Ticketmaster account. Only works for Chicago on this tour due to Illinois state law. 
    Thank you, transfer only works for the Chicago show, therein lies my confusion.  The transfer option is not available for Texas shows. 
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    mace1229 said:
    PJammin said:
    Yes - GA were Ten Club only. A lot of those listings are sites like Stubhub, etc. are speculators. They'll throw a crazy price up there, hope someone pays that crazy price and then they'll have until the day before the show to find a ticket at a lower price and make the spread on difference. 
    Is that the policy of stub? The seller has until the day before a show to transfer a ticket? I'd be pissed if I bought what I thought were awesome seats, only to find out the day before the show they never had them. Seems hard to believe there isn't a time frame, like 72 hours, to transfer tickets or the order gets canceled. 
    Yeah...in some instances I believe Stubhub allows up to 10:00 AM on the day of the event for the seller to deliver the tickets. I think it's primarily driven by the date the seller claims they'll have the tickets "in hand"