Face Value Ticket Exchange (F2F)

Comments

• Does anybody know what the deal is with the "UNLOCK" code on TM for Chicago N2?
    ...Does anyone know how to crack that lock?
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - East Troy, WI 09/03/2011
    Xcel Energy Center - St. Paul, MN 09/02/2023
    United Center - Chicago, IL 09/07/23
    Ruoff Music Center - Noblesville, IN 09/10/23
  • GlowGirl said:
    Thanks craigraether for these 
    Awesome that you got em! and thanks to SHZA who dropped them for me.. ! Awesome thing we have here@ Im sure your sisters first PJ show will be amazing for her! 
    And those were going to be my seats with SHZA several upgrades ago 😀
    But not for your amazing run on GA! 
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,439
    GlowGirl said:
    jpgoegel said:
    SHZA said:
    Go Animal said:
    Also, holler when they start letting GA in!

Soon! 
    what sort of ruckus is everyone so enthralled with?  havent seen that many people off their phones in decades 
    Did the naked woman from St. Paul show up?

🤣🤣🤣 Havent seen her yet. But who knows what today will bring. 
  • DAMN! Sec B Row O....who got them??? Faaack!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • GlowGirl said:
    Awesome that you got em! and thanks to SHZA who dropped them for me.. ! Awesome thing we have here@ Im sure your sisters first PJ show will be amazing for her! 
    With this trend I’m due for some GA soon 🍀
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    DAMN! Sec B Row O....who got them??? Faaack!
    had em in cart....error :(
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • Indy Lawn

For Indy? Crap!!
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    DZ15838 said:
    I'm not giving up on F5'ing for 2 GA's to CHI, but it's probably time for me to consider a parallel path. Anyone have experience using StubHub (or something better?) to get GA's? For last night's show, I saw yesterday that some "just sold" for $570 but I've never seen any actually for sale for under $1,000. My group of friends can probably chip in to swing it around $500-600 but not above $1k. Any advice from previous years?
    Keep in mind the base price you see on stubhub will have additional fees 
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,924
    Posting a single Chi N2 in section 219 at 920a
    For Indy? Crap!!
    Yep! 3rd row dead center behind pit.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    For Indy? Crap!!
    Yep! 3rd row dead center behind pit.
    Damn, I wasn't online this morning 
  • contestwin99contestwin99 Posts: 128
    edited September 2023
    Sec H Row C F2F up now...and gone.
    Post edited by contestwin99 on

This is wild 
  • SHZA said:

This is wild 
    Line starting to form at the Ruoff box office as we speak.. ;P 
  • SHZA said:

This is wild 
    Probably not far from the truth! 🤣
  • Not much being added for CHI2 today so far.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    Hawk123 said:
    DZ15838 said:
    I'm not giving up on F5'ing for 2 GA's to CHI, but it's probably time for me to consider a parallel path. Anyone have experience using StubHub (or something better?) to get GA's? For last night's show, I saw yesterday that some "just sold" for $570 but I've never seen any actually for sale for under $1,000. My group of friends can probably chip in to swing it around $500-600 but not above $1k. Any advice from previous years?
    I was watching stub hub last night and a couple hours before showtime I saw them going for $300. Night 2 seems to be higher demand though  so I doubt they will drop that low. 
    Also keep in mind any late sales for GA that way doesn’t guarantee a fast seller transfer. When I left the show yesterday someone next to me said he waited an hour on his phone to get the transfer. For reserved seats, not as big of a deal - but losing a closer spot in GA for buying last second is a thing.
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    For Austin, which one is better. 121 row D or 113 row F? Never sat in either spot.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • For Austin, which one is better. 121 row D or 113 row F? Never sat in either spot.
    121 by a mile... 

Sane price as PIT 
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,225
    SHZA said:

This is wild 
    Probably not far from the truth! 🤣
    Lol so true especially since it's clearly the hardest ticket to score on the tour!
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    DMB 2022 Tour Opener at The Woodlands last year, amp sold out, walked up to the box office at 3pm and got 2nd Row behind Pit, center aisle seats, and no fees!! :)  Box Office lady made me answer a bunch of questions to "quailify"...Just me and my wife, we follow the band from Georgia (wanted to see my driver license).  Buddy tried the box office 30 minutes earlier, asked if they had any tickets, she asked him how many he needed, he asked how many do you have?..."none available!!"

Box Office :

• FiveBelowFiveBelow Posts: 1,268
    Any of you F2F snipers holding an extra pair for FTW 2? If so, I would appreciate the opportunity to take them off your hands. I've been trying to upgrade from section 122 since the beginning with zero luck. Just putting it out into the ether.
  • B.KutysB.Kutys Posts: 119
    edited September 2023
    I need a solo for Noblesville. Not looking at spending $400 for a ticket. Anyone got one to sell that they're not using? I've been F5'ing all morning. Missed the 2 drops in Section B, as well as the numerous lawn drops. 
  • I have a fairly decent single seat in 
    234. Row 7 seat 1.
    ISLE SEAT - Stone's side 

Perfect view! 

Trade for 1 GA? 

A girl can dream! 

Message me  :) 
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,667
    I know this probably not the correct spot to post this. But trying to load my Chicago tickets for N2 into apple wallet and I have signed in via the email I received and it won’t let me upload them to wallet. Anyone else have this issue or what am I missing? Any help appreciated 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    BLACK35 said:
    I know this probably not the correct spot to post this. But trying to load my Chicago tickets for N2 into apple wallet and I have signed in via the email I received and it won’t let me upload them to wallet. Anyone else have this issue or what am I missing? Any help appreciated 
    Just use the barcode staying logged in. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,657
    edited September 2023
    GlowGirl said:
    Thanks. That was an awesome day. You aren't doing too bad yourself. In St. Paul I was hanging out with SHZA and Steven87. I said that if Craig was here I would be in the presence of the holy trifecta of F2F.

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,657
    PJNB said:
    BLACK35 said:
    Just use the barcode staying logged in. 
    Is the FaceID thing still an issue?

This discussion has been closed.