St. Paul 2 - Lost Tickets Resolved!!

FrostyFlakeFrostyFlake Posts: 93
edited May 2023 in The Porch
Anyone else feel as if they may have lost tickets in this reassignment? I had confirmation of seats in section 102 prior to yesterday, but have heard absolutely nothing regarding them, nor are they in my Ticketmaster account. I received notice for my other shows but not this one.
should I be worried?
Post edited by FrostyFlake on

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,664
    Check your spam
  • FrostyFlakeFrostyFlake Posts: 93
    Checked and nothing…
  • mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    any updates on this?   Seems odd
    Contacted contacted 10-club and Ticketmaster. 10-Club has been trying to help, Ticketmaster…not so much.
    Still no tickets.
    Hopefully it gets all cleared up.  I would think they could just reissue orig seats unless those were given to someone else in the seniority adjustment.  In that case squeeze 2 more in GA
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    is money drawn from your account?

follow the money
  • carthurcarthur Posts: 27
    This may sound crazy but did anyone else in your household also get tickets using the same credit card.  For my Ft. Worth show somehow or another my wife has both my tickets and her tickets in the ticketmaster account.  Yes we were both lucky enough to get tickets.  The only thing I can think of is that we both used the same credit card.  Just a thought.
    Baltimore 2013
    Philly N1 2016
    Boston N1 & N2 2016
    Seattle N1 & N2 2018
    St Paul N2 2023
    Fort Worth N2 2023
    Missoula 2024
    Philly N2 2024

Temple of the Dog
    New York 2016
  • WonderMikeWonderMike Salem, Mass. Posts: 22
    Contacted contacted 10-club and Ticketmaster. 10-Club has been trying to help, Ticketmaster…not so much.
    Still no tickets.
    I'm in the exact same situation for Night 1. I was confirmed for both nights, got my claim email for Night 2, but still waiting on the first one.

The 10 Club has also reached out for me, but I'm getting crickets from Ticketmaster and Ticketstoday. Ticketstoday customer service even went so far as to say that, "We have confirmed one charge with one valid order with receipt #XXXXXX.  We also confirm claimed date on May 5, 2023," which just ignored my entire email explaining that there should be two orders, not one.

Anyway, fun times.
    My name's actually Nick. Some PJ writing.
    Got word from Ticketmaster this morning. They were able to "resend" the email. My seats stayed in the same section, same row as the original email. I appreciate the help from Ten Club!
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    All's well that ends well! Enjoy the show. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • djsmootdjsmoot Posts: 126
    edited May 2023
    I am dealing with the same issue right now.  I had great seats for night 1 in St Paul --> reassigned seats --> and then I received the emailed that showed confirmation that I had tickets for the 2nd reassignment.  Now, they are saying they are cancelled (after two confirmations). I must have to keep pushing Ticketmaster ....  any other advice is appreciated. 

Post edited by djsmoot on
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,410
    Good for you
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

Great news!  Have fun in St Paul
  • WonderMikeWonderMike Salem, Mass. Posts: 22
    I got a little farther yesterday, with the Ten Club directing me to a new email address, and a response from Ticketmaster that they were "checking with the promoter in reference to your tickets not reassigned yet.  We are currently waiting for a response and apologize for any inconvenience." Which is at least an acknowledgement of the situation, and gives me hope that my tickets are still just sitting there somewhere.

The Ten Club told me to get in contact again if I don't hear back in a timely fashion, so we'll see what happens today.
    My name's actually Nick. Some PJ writing.