2013 Portland Emek for sale

Hi Team I’m after some advice please…. I posted some posters for sale on FB and didn’t know the value etc. the most wanted one is the 2013 Portland Emek signed and doodled by Emek. I have zero clue on the cake and I don’t want to be ripped off or be seen to be ripping people off. Any guidance would be appreciated 

the posters are FYI

July 5th 2014 WerchterFaxali 

November 29th Portland Doomsday signed and doodle by Emek

April 21st Columbia hanging bat 

Eddie Vedder Oakland Star Wars 

Feb 18th 2014 palais theatre Melbourne Australia 

Chris Cornell 2016 tour blue moth 

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    That Taxali is hot shit for Pearl Jam parents! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    You can go to EB website and look at poster price trends. Good luck.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    edited May 2023

Post edited by HollisBrown on
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    My Portland is a show edition - would love a S/N print of that show, but I'm content with my standard print because I truly enjoy being married! LOL

Best of luck with your sale - whenever I sell a print, I usually use the 6 month average as a solid starting point.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • MyluckyhandMyluckyhand Posts: 103
    Thank you everyone!!
  • bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    Hi Team I’m after some advice please…. I posted some posters for sale on FB and didn’t know the value etc. the most wanted one is the 2013 Portland Emek signed and doodled by Emek. I have zero clue on the cake and I don’t want to be ripped off or be seen to be ripping people off. Any guidance would be appreciated 

the posters are FYI

July 5th 2014 WerchterFaxali 

November 29th Portland Doomsday signed and doodle by Emek

April 21st Columbia hanging bat 

Eddie Vedder Oakland Star Wars 

Feb 18th 2014 palais theatre Melbourne Australia 

Chris Cornell 2016 tour blue moth 

Pm sent
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    Is the Melbourne one the hammerhead shark print?
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)