"Give Way" has arrived

Comments

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,812
    And they're already being flipped on Facebook.

GRRRRR.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,878
    And they're already being flipped on Facebook.

GRRRRR.
    how much profit we talking here eh? Wondering if I should keep mine sealed lol
    jkjk
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
    Meh. Mine hasn't shipped 
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,672
    Still waiting in Ontario 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Got mine yesterday in NY 
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Clear Give Way vinyl arrived on the East Coast of Maryland yesterday 💫
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

KV4053 said:
    Meh. Mine hasn't shipped 
    Disregard. Mine is now en route.
    Mine says May 10 for eastern pa

• BSullyBSully Posts: 1,183
    Got mine spinning right now! :)
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,619
    2 side A labels on LP1 of my copy. oops
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    I received duplicate C and D records.  No A and B.  Been emailing 10c all week and can't get a response.  
    I received duplicate C and D records.  No A and B.  Been emailing 10c all week and can't get a response.  
    Are they duplicate records or duplicate stickers?
    KV4053 said:
    That's what  I was hoping but it is actual duplicate records.  
    KV4053 said:
    Ugh... Hope you hear back from them soon.
    KV4053 said:
    KV4053 said:
    Yeah that was a bummer.  They did get back to me and will send me a replacement next week when they get more in stock.
  • ShawnGuyShawnGuy Posts: 29
    Anyone play theirs yet? Mine is quite a bit noisy, with near-constant crackling and infrequent pops. Had the same issue with the clear Earthling. Not unlistenable, but disappointing. Not sure if it's just my copy or not. May just go for a black copy to see if it sounds any better.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,979
    KV4053 said:
    KV4053 said:
    Yeah that was a bummer.  They did get back to me and will send me a replacement next week when they get more in stock.
    Oh. More....in....stock...hmmm
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Departed Fife, WA today. Wow, Ten Club. Just fuckin wow. That’s absolutely ridiculous. Next time you claim to have something on hand, don’t print a label and then fucking sit on it for 11 days and then have the balls to charge me $22 for shipping with a straight face. Expect a chargeback.Unfuckingreal. 
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 3,046
    Mine still hasn't shown any movement. It's really fine though. I have been listening to the CD and it sounds fucking great!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
    Departed Fife, WA today. Wow, Ten Club. Just fuckin wow. That’s absolutely ridiculous. Next time you claim to have something on hand, don’t print a label and then fucking sit on it for 11 days and then have the balls to charge me $22 for shipping with a straight face. Expect a chargeback.Unfuckingreal. 

First. World. Problems.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    $22 for real? Mine was $12 in NY

also who knows whose at fault here… sometimes shit doesn’t go to plan , the dude in the Jeff poster thread finally had theirs show up… whole postal system is not working well lately

i had a client mail me a check a few weeks ago from NYC to Long Island … took almost 2 weeks 
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    edited May 2023
    CROJAM95 said:
    $22 for real? Mine was $12 in NY

also who knows whose at fault here… sometimes shit doesn’t go to plan , the dude in the Jeff poster thread finally had theirs show up… whole postal system is not working well lately

i had a client mail me a check a few weeks ago from NYC to Long Island … took almost 2 weeks 
    Must be an additional $10 to ship a fucking CD, then. Go figure. Because god forbid you put the two things in the same fucking box and slap one label on it. Ten Club, where we’re so concerned for the environment, we ship every thing you order individually. 

There is no excuse for charging that much and holding on to a package (well, TWO packages) for 11 days. People can call it first world problems or make excuses all they want. It isn’t right. 
  • johanypmajohanypma Posts: 70
    The clear vinyl finally seems to be moving for me, looking at the tracking details (to the Netherlands)
  • Pearl JamesPearl James Posts: 420
    Has anyone else's not shipped yet? I got a tracking number a few hours after ordering but the tracking number hasn't updated yet. Shipping to Pennsylvania btw. 
    Mine should show up today in PA, tracking says that anyway.

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,181
    Landed across the border. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,931
    Has anyone else's not shipped yet? I got a tracking number a few hours after ordering but the tracking number hasn't updated yet. Shipping to Pennsylvania btw. 
    Santos posted on here that they were waiting for more of the clear vinyl to arrive.   So they must have only received a portion of what they ordered.  I imagine they wanted to get these sold to coincide with RSD so some orders were delayed waiting for the rest of the stock to arrive.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• silvosilvo Posts: 293
    Mine arrived in the UK today. Not taken the wrapper off yet but notice it has seam splits to both top edges of the gatefold, Annoying, 10C normally ships vinyl really well
  • no codeno code Posts: 109
    Arrived in The Netherlands
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 711
    Arrived in UK. Seam splits too.