Face value tickets available for St. Paul and Chicago on TM right now

steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
edited April 2023 in The Porch
Looks like you no longer need a VF code to purchase the remaining tickets. While most are premium, there are still some face value seats left behind the stage. If you were shut out during the 10c and VF sales are are trying to get into the building, go get em!
Post edited by steven87 on

Comments

• steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    Also, for St. Paul, there are upper level singles available. 
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,609
    Beat me to it! Good job, sir! 👏
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    Looks like they dropped fan verified from all shows
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    Nothing available for Noblesville 
  • ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    I'm going to wait for fan to fan before I settle for behind the stage for Austin and Ft. Worth.  I hope it's not a mistake, but I was able to get fan to fan tickets to a few of the tougher shows last year, even though I couldn't make it in the end and had to toss them back before the shows.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,225
    That’s because it’s the sleeper show of the tour! Only city with 1 gig!:) hehe

• Were still some for Austin both nights too, was able to score one behind stage. See what my 10c reassignments look like, but could be a good back up vs being upstairs at the other end of the building 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    All that's left is upper rows of the 300 level behind the stage. I don't mind sitting up there for Blackhawks games, but concerts are a different story, heh. At least they'll get you in the building though, and they'll probably turn around to face that way for a song or two.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    $160 to sit behind the stage lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,242
    mcgruff10 said:
    Yeah, but imagine the joy you’ll feel when you hear Last Kiss.
  • bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    I scored some in section 119 for St Paul yesterday at face value... I'm hoping there's nothing on the side of the stage blocking the view, Guess we'll see.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    edited April 2023
    I scored some in section 119 for St Paul yesterday at face value... I'm hoping there's nothing on the side of the stage blocking the view, Guess we'll see.
     What row are you? I am row 10 night one and right in line with the rail and think they are some of the best seats in the house. 

A couple of venues who had the wing seating starting almost level with GA had some issues with lower rows not seeing over Mikes speakers but I do not see that being an issue at Xcel. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
    mcgruff10 said:
    Yeah, but imagine the joy you’ll feel when you hear Last Kiss.
    Good point.  ;)
  • johnny__utahjohnny__utah Posts: 199
    edited April 2023
    PJNB said:
     What row are you? I am row 10 night one and right in line with the rail and think they are some of the best seats in the house. 

A couple of venues who had the wing seating starting almost level with GA had some issues with lower rows not seeing over Mikes speakers but I do not see that being an issue at Xcel. 
    Can confirm, had this section for the Canadian leg shows and experience wise it was up there with being second row GA. Ottawa the speaker blocked a bit for the first row but was still well worth it! Would choose that section every day
    Post edited by johnny__utah on
    edited April 2023
    Post edited by johnny__utah on
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    PJNB said:

Can confirm, had this section for the Canadian leg shows and experience wise it was up there with being second row GA. Ottawa the speaker blocked a bit for the first row but was still well worth it! Would choose that section every day
    I was second row side stage on Mike’s side in Ottawa and those were probably the best seats I ever had for a PJ show. Side stage is the way to go. 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,294
    mcgruff10 said:
    This guy buys PJ Premium GA for MSG.

Probably. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    PJNB said:

I think I'm something like row 24 maybe? 

Its the wheelchair seating as I'm bringing a disabled gentleman to the concert,  which unfortunately they only offered wheelchair seating up in the 20 something rows.  But section 119 was their best section for wheelchair seating that i could find, slim pickings there.
    mcgruff10 said:
    This guy buys PJ Premium GA for MSG.

Probably. 
    I rent out msg for my kids birthday parties.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    Would take the first couple of rows behind stage for face value anyday for the band engagement/up close experience vs anything past GA or the first lower side stage section. Def a different experience though that's not for everyone. 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    mcgruff10 said:
    Would take the first couple of rows behind stage for face value anyday for the band engagement/up close experience vs anything past GA or the first lower side stage section. Def a different experience though that's not for everyone. 
    Those all went to 10C though, it was top of the 300 level behind the stage that was available.