Can you help a Kiwi fly? Paddling over from NZ ;-) ISO 1 x GA for STP or CHI shows

Kiwi JammerKiwi Jammer Posts: 107
edited April 2023 in Given To Fly (live)

Hey there, are you looking for the perfect +1 as your GA buddy for a show in Minneapolis or Chicago? Then look no further, I’m your guy 😊

I’ve been something of a PJ tragic since ‘92 and been in the front row of the New Zealand shows since those insane ‘95 shows. Being in NZ I’ve only seen them 12 times over 30 years but was lucky to be in the pit both Home Shows and I’m so pumped to be heading over for four shows this tour. I was fortunate to secure seated pairs for these shows but hoping to make it into the pit at least once travelling all the way from little NZ!

If you or a friend may be able to help this Kiwi fly with a spare GA tix please PM me...PJ stories over a few beers on me.... thanks for reading 🙏

Post edited by Kiwi Jammer on

Comments

• esgamesgam Posts: 115
    Swapped tickets, some beers and burritos with Brad at the home shows.  Have been friends since.  I can 100% vouch for him. 

You couldn't help out a nicer guy! 

Also when PJ heads down under, I'm sure he'll let you camp on his lawn!  ;)
  • Kiwi JammerKiwi Jammer Posts: 107
    Absolutely, we can even upgrade you to our spare room unless Erik’s got dibs! 2024, it’s our time 🤞
    flightless bump 🙂🤞
    nervous nudge ;-) 
    help help