So on to more interesting news...

KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
Not actually news, just speculating. I'm guessing we're going to see new album soon. There's been enough hints about it over the last year.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.

Comments

• StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,007
    edited April 2023
    I really hope so! What if this is a mini tour to showcase new songs, a new album, new material! We might be the lucky ones to hear it first before the big tour! This band is always full of surprises to full album shows to B sides. Keep the momentum going! My son asked do they play the same songs every night? Welcome to Pearl Jam little man!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
    I really hope so! What if this is a mini tour to showcase new songs, a new album, new material! We might be the lucky ones to hear it first before the big tour! This band is always full of surprises to full album shows to B sides. Keep the momentum going! My son asked do they play the same songs every night? Welcome to Pearl Jam little man!
    nice!
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,181
    KV4053 said:
    Not actually news, just speculating. I'm guessing we're going to see new album soon. There's been enough hints about it over the last year.

Maybe this May we will get a new song from Pearl Jam.