Verified Fans Tickets - Getting more tickets in the hands of fans

andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,803
edited April 2023 in The Porch

only $1,784.26 for a pair of PJ tickets 

Any new realizations... would have to wait...
Til he had more time,... more time...
Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,448
    Ooh another thread
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    wow.... buckle up...
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,803

"We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour. "

time for a better PR company fellas

• hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,085
    The tickets you show are behind the stage in a general sale. The quote was about 10 Club tickets, which were all in front of the stage in most all of the greyed out sections. 10Club statement stands, and is a great benefit and my preferred way to get tickets to a show. 
    $4,460.88 for a pair 

fwiw...that figure is equivalent to 12.7% of the average American income in 2023

hihobibo said:
    The tickets you show are behind the stage in a general sale. The quote was about 10 Club tickets, which were all in front of the stage in most all of the greyed out sections. 10Club statement stands, and is a great benefit and my preferred way to get tickets to a show. 
    I see
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Well, it's true. Scalpers aren't going to pay those prices, so they're going to fans. Rich fans, but fans nonetheless.
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    andrew68 said:

"We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour. "

Doesn't this validate the 10C statement?....or I'm missing your point.
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,301
    Robert Smith is still a hero. 
    myoung321 said:
    andrew68 said:

Doesn't this validate the 10C statement?....or I'm missing your point.
    perhaps 
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,346
    Nice to see all those behind stage uppers were not part of the 10C lottery
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG Fenway 9.15.24 Fenway 9.17.24
  • pthomnpthomn Posts: 116
    my tickets for Chicago night one from the 10C are in section 321. is that considered behind the stage? I have no idea if they are being switched or what.

i put in for GA/Res or whatever it was. I never thought this section would be an option but I guess it is what it is. I'll probably be eating money on these since I'm not going to fly to chicago to sit in that section and I doubt anyone else wants to anyway. 

• bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    Anyone have any suggestions? Trying to get accessible tickets on verified fan. 
  • gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    I got this error once and when I googled the error code 0007 it said the issue has something to do with cookies/cache and recommended clearing it or trying another browser. Not sure if that will work but might be worth a try
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Are you logged in on multiple devices?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    Thanks guys for the suggestions.. nothing has helped so far, ticketmaster doesn't have a phone number or chat to contact.  Will keep trying.

So weird. For st paul night 2 Saturday its showing me this when I'm logged in as verified fan...but I'm guessing you're right I'm guessing none are available but for some reason its showing me there are.
  • gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    So weird. For st paul night 2 Saturday its showing me this when I'm logged in as verified fan...but I'm guessing you're right I'm guessing none are available but for some reason its showing me there are.
    It shows available on mine too but when I tried to check out to see if it worked I got the same error message and it kicked me back to waiting room. Back in now and a bunch of new premium seats were just released for even more $
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,085
    try this page? https://help.ticketmaster.com/hc/en-us/articles/9605825450129

It might be too late by the time they get back to you, though
  • 10LordsALeaping10LordsALeaping Posts: 171
    edited April 2023
    I want to know if the 10c is forced to work with Ticketmaster due to venue control or if they chose to work with Ticketmaster?  Is this revenge for the 90's?  I can't help but picture some execs pitching this great coded program and algorithm.  It's not.
    I hope after this fiasco they go back to the old ways, if possible.
    Love you 10c.
    Post edited by 10LordsALeaping on
    hihobibo said:
    try this page? https://help.ticketmaster.com/hc/en-us/articles/9605825450129

It might be too late by the time they get back to you, though
    Thank you!
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    I want to know if the 10c is forced to work with Ticketmaster due to venue control or if they chose to work with Ticketmaster?  Is this revenge for the 90's?  I can't help but picture some execs pitching this great coded program and algorithm.  It's not.
    I hope after this fiasco they go back to the old ways, if possible.
    Love you 10c.
    Between TM and Live Nation they control like 90% of the venues. They are one in the same. Wanna play at X arena.....well then you have to use TM. It can be done without them of course, but its pretty hard based on numbers alone.  
  • FC28207FC28207 Posts: 71
    They could play for 2 weeks at a non TM venue and sell it out, not have to move the set, etc its all easier to me because I don’t truly know how the sausage is made
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
This discussion has been closed.