The easiest solution to ticketing problems

tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
edited April 2023 in The Porch
Over the years 10c has made an effort to take more of the stadium inventory to ensure more fans get tickets through the lottery. But in order to have more people win the lottery, that also means people are sitting farther away.

So how can they still give more people close views while defying the constraints of a stadium’s floorplan?

Solution: Offer Reserved Standing and Reserved Seats

Take the small space in front of each chair and add a standing spot. Eliminate the empty space a single person takes between rows by adding the option for standing or sitting.

If airplanes can condense rows of seats, why not concert venues?

This allows 10c to offer 2x as many close seats without denying someone the option to sit. Everyone’s a winner!

Post edited by tschav on

Comments

• jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 412
    fire codes probably
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Then it is just GA crammed with people.

Try More shows
  • This. The seats would have to be labeled as obstructed view so no Karen sues, but I think this is the answer.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    This. The seats would have to be labeled as obstructed view so no Karen sues, but I think this is the answer.
    Solved: Short people can only get chairs and are allowed to stand on them for better views
    jpgoegel said:
    fire codes probably
    Solved: All merch sold is fireproofed and limited edition extinguishers will replace Zippos
    hrd2imgn said:
    Then it is just GA crammed with people.

Try More shows
    Wrong: These options maintain seniority, “more GA” is not a solution.
  • RobZRobZ Posts: 181
    Is this an Onion article?
    2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
    2012: Missoula, Montana
    2014: Denver, Colorado
    2018: Missoula, Montana