GA/Pit ticket changes?

Has anyone lost their pit tickets to this ordeal? I finally got GA to Fort Worth, forty five minutes from where I grew up and the closest I will ever see them to there, after lots of tries and lots of years. Also had reserved for the second night. Now neither is showing in my ticketmaster app. Starting to get a little worried the streak of average ten club tickets will continue. I’m very low 300,000s for my ten club number for reference.

Comments

• iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    edited April 2023
    Has anyone lost their pit tickets to this ordeal? I finally got GA to Fort Worth, forty five minutes from where I grew up and the closest I will ever see them to there, after lots of tries and lots of years. Also had reserved for the second night. Now neither is showing in my ticketmaster app. Starting to get a little worried the streak of average ten club tickets will continue. I’m very low 300,000s for my ten club number for reference.
    They were never in your ticketmaster app, you add them to your app later on when you get a claim email 
    Post edited by iamloco724 on
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,633
    In my opinion, GA picks won’t change. You were selected at random (congrats!) and there’s no reason to throw those selections back into the seating order. 

Enjoy the show!
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,177
    I believe everything is on hold with the new reassignment coming in the next week but I believe it’s only for folks with reserved seats! GA should not be affected at least I hope not for the folks who have them.
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Josh10376Josh10376 Posts: 76
    I would think there would be changes. Because with something being labeled ga/reserved means it was grouped together as one. 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,448
    No way they mess with GA. That would not go over well. Seniority plays no part in GA so there is really no need to as long as people weren’t pulling GA with low priority. Then the problem was even bigger, but it doesn’t appear that happened. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • EMersaraEMersara Posts: 8
    I got GA Pit as well. Hope it sticks. Sorry to hear about all the snafus. Hope you all can get tickets!
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    My understanding is they’re only reassigning the reserved seats in line with seniority. GA tickets shouldn’t be affected. I think you’re all good!
  • EMersaraEMersara Posts: 8
    That’s great thanks! Just found out I got waitlisted for verified fan.
  • Josh10376Josh10376 Posts: 76
    steven87 said:
    My understanding is they’re only reassigning the reserved seats in line with seniority. GA tickets shouldn’t be affected. I think you’re all good!
    They post that somewhere? 
  • mattbel123mattbel123 Posts: 140
    Josh10376 said:
    I would think there would be changes. Because with something being labeled ga/reserved means it was grouped together as one. 
    There's not a snowball chance in hell that they revoke GA from people who have them. This is clearly a reserved seating issue where seats need to be reassigned.
  • keeponrisinkeeponrisin Posts: 109
    I’ve not received any of the same communications as those with reserved seats. I think GA is finalized.
  • mattbel123mattbel123 Posts: 140
    I think it's pretty safe to say GA is fine since the latest presale updated started out with the following line, "We are sending a note to all Ten Club reserved seat ticket holders."
  • So the new reserved seats have been figured out and are now showing up in my Ticketmaster upcoming events but the GA tickets I won for the night before are not there. Anyone know if/when they will show up so I know for sure I have them? 
  • JD87070JD87070 Posts: 245
    So the new reserved seats have been figured out and are now showing up in my Ticketmaster upcoming events but the GA tickets I won for the night before are not there. Anyone know if/when they will show up so I know for sure I have them? 
    I got mine for Indy just after 6pm ET today.
  • bmurray06bmurray06 Austin, Texas Posts: 144
    Just got my confirmation for N1 in Austin 
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 761
    JD87070 said:
    So the new reserved seats have been figured out and are now showing up in my Ticketmaster upcoming events but the GA tickets I won for the night before are not there. Anyone know if/when they will show up so I know for sure I have them? 
    I got mine for Indy just after 6pm ET today.
    Same 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    My STP N2 tickets came in sometime last evening. Added to my account without a problem. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."