Thanks for screwing me out my Saint Paul lottery wins I had 🤬

LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Posts: 822
Now because of this mess I lost my tix for both shows because you charged my card twice when you reallocated tix so that left not enough money in my account to cover the reallocation. Now today when my card money was finally refunded and lifted I went back in and reapplied like it said I had to do and now it says my order has been cancelled! 
WTAF??? 

How can you take my tickets back that I rightfully won in the lottery because of some screwup someone made and it caused my debit card to get double charged so it failed the 2nd time you ran it??? This is pure BS

Now I’m left with squat. Thanks to whoever effed this up. You had 1 job to do

Comments

• LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Posts: 822
    And no,I’m not a whole little baby. This is downright wrong. There was no reason to cancel everyone’s original orders and rerun the cards. All you had to fo was change the seat numbers with the new seat locations! Now look at what’s happened to myself and I’m sure some others,as well. 

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    I hope it works out for you! Just for your avatar that rocks!

seriously fucked uo
  • Dang, valid gripe there. Hope it works out for you.
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,332
    Im just trying to help here.  check all your' emails and order numbers again.  it's possible that your notice is referring to the original order.  When you make a new request, your previous order is immediately cancelled.  If not,  sounds like a shitty deal!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,979
    Yo. Give this very cool person and consistent fan his tix back.
    I've been out of the game, but literally hurts me to see this.
    All the best.
  • artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 133
    I'm with ya... That's F'd up.
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    Hopefully somebody will make this right,and you'll be able to attend the shows you initially won. Has this been the most screwed up lottery in recent time?
  • bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    I'm not sure how it works but i have a single ticket to both nights and I'll for sure be listing or selling at least one of them. Idk if there's a way i can sell directly to you or not but just putting this out there.
  • arwooten7arwooten7 Posts: 78
    Fucked up.. sorry bro. I hope somebody makes it right
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,178
    Damn that is totally absurd 10C please look into this! How can some many aspects of a ticket lottery go so wrong are we really in 2023! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....