FS- St. Paul 8/31 lower level reserved seats (UPDATE- SOLD)

steven87steven87 Posts: 1,446
edited May 2023 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi all! My wife and I ended up with extra lower level reserved seats for St. Paul 8/31 in the 10c lottery. If anyone is interested, I’d be happy to try to arrange a timed drop once F2F opens. 
Post edited by steven87 on

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,589
    I'm interested. I'll drop you a PM.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Let me know if they are available, I am interested 
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    edited April 2023
    Once OP sells his, I have an extra pair, lower level as well (walk in together or coordinate F2F).
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • Once OP sells his, I have an extra pair, lower level as well (walk in together or coordinate F2F).
    I'm in
  • Once OP sells his, I have an extra pair, lower level as well (walk in together or coordinate F2F).
    I’m also in 
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,446
    I’ve gotten messages from several people expressing interest in these, so I think what I’m going to do is once I know the ticket location (which I will post), I’ll simply place the names of all of those who are still interested in a hat and pick one. Then I’ll try to arrange a timed drop with the winner. Can’t really think of a fairer way to do it. In light of the recent controversies regarding the role of priority and seniority in the 10c lottery, I want to clarify that this pick-a-name-out-of-hat selection process will be totally random 🤣(was it too soon to attempt to make a joke about what has transpired over the past few days during the 10c lottery? If so, I apologize). I will update this thread with the ticket location as soon as 10c issue the reassignments. But on a serious note, I really do hope that everyone who was shut out during the 10c lottery is ultimately able to get the tickets they want. 
    Okay so the extra pair is in section 108, row 18. Anyone who’s interested, lmk. 
  • mjstutzmjstutz Posts: 9
    I'm quite interested as well
    Okay, great! Tomorrow, I’m gonna throw everyone’s name in a hat and pick one. Then I’ll coordinate a drop time on F2F with the winner. 
  • mjstutzmjstutz Posts: 9
    Once OP sells his, I have an extra pair, lower level as well (walk in together or coordinate F2F).
    I'm assuming I didn't get steven87's tix. You are yours still up for grabs Imckenney24?

edited May 2023
    Yep mine are now spoken for. You unfortunately didn’t win the “my 15-month-old daughter picks a name out of her toy shopping cart” lottery. I DM’d the winner. However, I do have another buddy with an extra pair of lower level seats available, so he might be able to coordinate a timed drop. 
    Post edited by steven87 on