Thank You Ten Club for Tickets

2»

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    Gatman said:
    I think it’s hilarious that people want to bang on the club for a Ticketmaster blunder. I had great lower level seats and got reissued club level for St Paul. Worked out better for me as I was hoping for club level to begin with. The truth of the matter is I probably would never go to a show if it wasn’t for the club because I would never pay scalper money.
    10C is the fanclub we have signed up for. Seniority is supposed to give you better seats with this annual fee. 10C is now giving Ticketstoday the job of doing just that. Ticketstoday fucked up but we are paying 10C for this service not Ticketstoday. It is on both of them to provide a service as described. If not people will vote with their wallets and lots of members will be leaving since the only reason to have a membership at this point is for decent seats.
  • DamiensDamiens Posts: 771
    Thanks 10C for all that you do!  The work to help us get tickets at fair prices is genuinely appreciated!  Keep up the great work and thank you again.
  • jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,987
    Happy to be in the building.  I've been close for a number of shows, and not so close for others.  I can hear the music from anywhere in there :grin:
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | 2024-05-16 Las Vegas | 2024-05-18 Las Vegas | 2024-08-31 Chicago
  • JF116983JF116983 Posts: 176
    PJNB said:
    Gatman said:
    I think it’s hilarious that people want to bang on the club for a Ticketmaster blunder. I had great lower level seats and got reissued club level for St Paul. Worked out better for me as I was hoping for club level to begin with. The truth of the matter is I probably would never go to a show if it wasn’t for the club because I would never pay scalper money.
    10C is the fanclub we have signed up for. Seniority is supposed to give you better seats with this annual fee. 10C is now giving Ticketstoday the job of doing just that. Ticketstoday fucked up but we are paying 10C for this service not Ticketstoday. It is on both of them to provide a service as described. If not people will vote with their wallets and lots of members will be leaving since the only reason to have a membership at this point is for decent seats.
    Gatman said:

PJNB said:
    Gatman said:

TC does not have the technology in place to handle such a large tour, they had to outsource to TM. If TC had to build out the tech required, the price would be so unaffordable no one would join. They picked the best vendor and even if a mistake happened, at least TC stepped in to make it right. They could have done nothing, 

it’s how you handle any issues that’s under TC control and they stepped in and fixed whatever problem there was, which was not their fault.

TC did an outstanding job

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    10C has handled way larger tours than this one. They used willcall which was a far better system. Maybe they stepped in yesterday maybe TM caught it and tried to correct it themselves. We do not know what happened. Also the correction caused even more widespread issues with seniority and priority being a complete mess. 

PJNB said:
    10C has handled way larger tours than this one. They used willcall which was a far better system. Maybe they stepped in yesterday maybe TM caught it and tried to correct it themselves. We do not know what happened. Also the correction caused even more widespread issues with seniority and priority being a complete mess. 

But u can’t have it both ways, will call tickets can not be sold until tickets are in hand, these can be sold if something happens (fan to fan). 

Also, I always suspected that will call tickets were easier to scalp and get away with while these tickets are tied to your name. The additional security this provides is probably why they do it this way versus the old way when the tech was not available.
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 651
    TC has historically done a great job. There are a number of fans for the CHI shows specifically that received seat locations that do not follow their stated policy. They need to either move those members to proper location or offer a refund.
    TC has historically done a great job. There are a number of fans for the CHI shows specifically that received seat locations that do not follow their stated policy. They need to either move those members to proper location or offer a refund.
    How do u know that is true? Without screenshot of tickets and member number we can not know if this is true?