Verified Fan sale - Questions

Ince.esInce.es Posts: 315
edited April 2023 in The Porch
First time participating in this system and I have a couple of questions:

- How many tickets can you buy in a purchase?
- Is it like the 10C where the purchaser has to attend to the show? Or if my friend buy two tickets and then he cannot go, he can give them to me directly?
Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
Post edited by Ince.es on

Comments

• aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Ince.es said:
    First time participating in this system and I have a couple of questions:

- How many tickets can you buy in a purchase?
    - Is it like the 10C where the purchaser has to attend to the show? Or if my friend buy two tickets and then he cannot go, he can give them to me directly?
    You can have up to 4 tickets to each show in your account at any given time. So, if you got 2 thru 10C, you can only buy 2 more thru VF. Otherwise, you can buy up to 4.

And VF are the same as the tickets that 10C gives out, meaning, the same rules apply. Your friend would not technically be able to transfer them to you directly. But he can give you his log-in info and you can use his tickets that way. Or, he can log into his account on your phone and download the tickets to your wallet.
  • Ince.esInce.es Posts: 315
    Thanks for the info!
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
    Another question:

I got 2 tickets for one show through 10C. If I get the code for the Verified Fan I can get 2 more tickets but they will propably be in a different section. How can I pass those 2 tickets to my friends? Can we have TM app with my account open at the same time to show our tickets at the door?
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    edited April 2023
    Ince.es said:
    Another question:

I got 2 tickets for one show through 10C. If I get the code for the Verified Fan I can get 2 more tickets but they will propably be in a different section. How can I pass those 2 tickets to my friends? Can we have TM app with my account open at the same time to show our tickets at the door?
    Same way that the 2nd person is going to get in if you just had a pair; you all walk in together and you show all 2-4 tickets to the person at the door, one at a time.
    dmbolp said:
    Ince.es said:
    Another question:

Same way that the 2nd person is going to get in if you just had a pair; you all walk in together and you show all 2-4 tickets to the person at the door, one at a time.
    Don't they double check when you go into your section?
  • Hagrid7575Hagrid7575 Posts: 184
    When will the Verified emails go out?

When will the Verified emails go out?

Theoretically, today.
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    Ince.es said:
    dmbolp said:
    Ince.es said:
    Another question:

Don't they double check when you go into your section?
    I see that maybe at 1% of the shows I go to.  Text them a screen shot.