Indy Pit Roll Call

2»

Comments

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    I believe it’s this one:

To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • section119section119 Posts: 2
    Flying to Indy from Seattle...Didn't get tickets unfortunately, as I put Indy as my third choice and Dallas Ft Worth as 1 and 2......Anyone know if the grass seats in Noblesville are ok?  Or should we purchase single tickets down lower?  thanks
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,430
    edited May 2023
    Flying to Indy from Seattle...Didn't get tickets unfortunately, as I put Indy as my third choice and Dallas Ft Worth as 1 and 2......Anyone know if the grass seats in Noblesville are ok?  Or should we purchase single tickets down lower?  thanks
    pavilion is best if you can get them....lawn ok as last resort

but I would wait for reasonable prices...should be able to get a pair if you keep checking. Still four months out
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 761
    100 Pacer said:
    I believe it’s this one:

Ah interesting. Either way should be a great PJ experience! 
  • CooterCooter Posts: 157
    Jadler said:
    100 Pacer said:
    I believe it’s this one:

I find all PJ shows to be great experiences...although I have to say that I am stoked to get to frolic in the Pit like the good old days. Of course, the knee replacements and hip replacement might make us slower than we used to be, but this should be a nice intimate pit.

And the only shed on the tour! Nothing like playing outdoors...
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 761
    Cooter said:
    Jadler said:
    100 Pacer said:
    I believe it’s this one:

I find all PJ shows to be great experiences...although I have to say that I am stoked to get to frolic in the Pit like the good old days. Of course, the knee replacements and hip replacement might make us slower than we used to be, but this should be a nice intimate pit.

And the only shed on the tour! Nothing like playing outdoors...
    Preach my friend!! Think we are going to fly into Chicago day before and enjoy a game at Wrigley then drive down on Sunday. Going to be a jam packed two days and I can’t wait.