Options

Guitarists!!!

jimmy pjimmy p Posts: 71
edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
When you play guitar, do you bite your lip when concentrating? My lip really hurts!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i dont bite my lip but when my band plays gigs i do some stuff cause i get so pumped.
    blahh
  • Options
    I dont do that but i somtimes stick my tounge out lol, it aint good!
    'Fox hunting is barbaric, the people who do it are a bunch of snobby tories with stupid posh accents. Oh damn, i didn't say that - damn, what a giveaway...'
  • Options
    Concentrate? Should I be doing that?
    Gone To California
  • Options
    nocode198, we've got great birthdays.
    Gone To California
  • Options
    Nope, but when I'm playing a wah solo I often catch myself wahing along with my mouth. I noticed my dad does it sometimes when he plays too and he looks really silly, so I'm trying to cut it out.
    scottish by birth, british by law and 'weegie by the grace of god...!!!!! FUCK THE QUEEN!!!
  • Options
    i grit my teeth together so hardthat it gives me head aches, i just stated to develop that in the last month of so.

John
  • Options
    my head tends to drop back... and my eyebrows move around during bending strings and such.
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
  • Options
    I seem to stick my tongue out too, or at the very least have my mouth open (often with a bit of dribble...especially when playing a solo)
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    I make all sorts of faces
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    head back, tongue out...eyebrow raised (just one, like the rock) makes for some serious after-show humiliation, which can't be spelled correctly
  • Options
    Only sometimes.
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D