verified fan sale

SS2972SS2972 Posts: 49
so we find out thursday if we won and they give us a code. if u don’t win can u still get tickets through the public sale and what time do they go on sale if u r from chicago? thanks if anyone knows 

Comments

• dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    SS2972 said:
    so we find out thursday if we won and they give us a code. if u don’t win can u still get tickets through the public sale and what time do they go on sale if u r from chicago? thanks if anyone knows 
    Sounds like you have to get verified.  Maybe "waitlist" will actually mean something this time

"We recommend registering to participate in the Verified Fan sale as well to increase your chances of getting tickets as this will be the only public sale"
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    Waitlist??😂😂😂😂Just a polite way of saying your shit out of luck.
  • SS2972SS2972 Posts: 49
    so when’s the public sale for united center in chicago? on friday
  • I was waitlist for The Cure. Got a code about 45 minutes after they went on sale and was still about to grab some lawn seats. It sold out about 10 minutes later.
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 651
    SS2972 said:
    so when’s the public sale for united center in chicago? on friday
    Yes, verified fan is the public sale on Friday. If you signed up, you'll find out on Thursday night if you were 'verified' for the public sale on Friday. The Fan2Fan option will likely be a better bet down the road.
    so u can’t go into the public sale if your not registered is this true
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    SS2972 said:
    so u can’t go into the public sale if your not registered is this true
    You need to be selected as a Verified Fan to purchase during the Verified Fan sale.  There is no public sale.
  • this is the first time i am trying the verified fan sale. i worked all weekend and forgot to submit my picks for 10c sale. hope we all get them through verified!!
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    also on more question do both chicago shows go on sale at the same time or what or if the first one then the second one
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    SS2972 said:
    also on more question do both chicago shows go on sale at the same time or what or if the first one then the second one
    Both go on sale at 10am local time
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    Just wait for F2F. Too many people stressing over Verified Fan. The most sold out shows will have tickets available on Fan to Fan. Especially the closer you get to the show. The few seats available on VF are not going to be great seats.