Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• JBob87 said:
    steven87 said:
    Is there anyone else who put Chicago N1 as their first priority and hasn’t gotten it yet? I’m confused seeing other people getting it as lower priorities. 
    Yes, me
    Me too
  • sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    sgtppr67 said:
    Ample Jar said:
    sgtppr67 said:
    Wife and I both had Indianapolis Res/GA as priority #1

0/2 at the moment 
    yeah, not looking good for the reserved TC tickets. they said 10% of the house is going to be premium tickets. so thats 2400 premium in Indy that will all be under the roof, since there is now way they could pull big bucks from the lawn seats.
    Where did you hear that about 10% going to premium?
    The tenclub announcement
    What does "premium" mean in this context?
    they will be sold at scalper rates to offset the cost of business(and greed)
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    Mhemm11 said:
    Just received St Paul night 2, section 106, 2nd choice,. Received St Paul night 2 at 10:30ET as my first choice.  Still waiting for Ft Worth night 2 as a 3rd choice.
    Late email... Still hope! 
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 931
    Shaggy said:
    While we wait the Texas email, I want to know why no one in Austin mentioned Thundercloud Subs.  They were always a favorite of mine when I was visiting.
    Typical overrated Austin foodery. Only popular because it's an Austin only place.
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    edited April 2023
    sgtppr67 said:
    Ample Jar said:
    sgtppr67 said:
    Wife and I both had Indianapolis Res/GA as priority #1

0/2 at the moment 
    yeah, not looking good for the reserved TC tickets. they said 10% of the house is going to be premium tickets. so thats 2400 premium in Indy that will all be under the roof, since there is now way they could pull big bucks from the lawn seats.
    Where did you hear that about 10% going to premium?
    The tenclub announcement
    What does "premium" mean in this context?
    assuming those tickets will be subject to Ticketmaster's surge pricing model, "official platinum" tickets. 
  • superfuzz30superfuzz30 Posts: 399
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    So far I got both MSP Reserved (2nd and 4th priorities) and am waiting on both FW (1st and 3rd) and on Chicago 1 (5th and not expecting).  

I got worse seats than someone with a worse 10c number though which is annoying.  
    Seeing a lot of this. Very frustrating. If this is widespread on top of priorities being skipped with later rounds winning over 1st rounds there is going to be a lot of unhappy people. I will wait till after the draw is done though and see how this plays out. 
    I'm in this boat.

Same. I will see how this all plays but would just like to understand how its possible.
  • 405OK405OK Posts: 100
    Kinda feeling like one of the last kids being picked for dodgeball. I have a good arm, I swear! 
    2013 - OKC
    2014 -Tulsa
    2016 - Chicago 1
    2018 - Seattle 1 & 2
    2021 - Ohana I Ohana Encore 1 & 2 
    2022 - Louisville I OKC
    2023 - Ft. Worth 1 & 2 I Austin 1 & 2
  • tylerjtylerj Posts: 298
    Doug87 said:
    tylerj said:
    Doug87 said:
    tylerj said:
    Had Chicago N1 + 2 as 1st and 2nd priority, respectively. Indy reserved/lawn as 3rd. Still no email. 
    Ten Club number?
    470Ks But member number is irrelevant on whether or not one wins any said lottery. 
    Yeah, just seems to be lower numbers going out first from what I’ve seen.

agree no impact on win, don’t win.
    Gotcha. Sorry to insinuate that you didn't know. It's clear a lot of people did not read any of the announcement emails. Haha
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 962
    PJNB said:
    Has anyone that clicked GA/RES only won RES yet after missing out on GA? 
    I'll let few minutes hopefully. Didn't get GA at FW, waiting to see if I get Res
  • Shaggy said:
    While we wait the Texas email, I want to know why no one in Austin mentioned Thundercloud Subs.  They were always a favorite of mine when I was visiting.
    I could go for a California Club right now. Old reliable.
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,414
    PJNB said:
    Has anyone that clicked GA/RES only won RES yet after missing out on GA? 
    Makes me wonder 
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    tylerj said:
    Doug87 said:
    tylerj said:
    Doug87 said:
    tylerj said:
    Had Chicago N1 + 2 as 1st and 2nd priority, respectively. Indy reserved/lawn as 3rd. Still no email. 
    Ten Club number?
    470Ks But member number is irrelevant on whether or not one wins any said lottery. 
    Yeah, just seems to be lower numbers going out first from what I’ve seen.

agree no impact on win, don’t win.
    Gotcha. Sorry to insinuate that you didn't know. It's clear a lot of people did not read any of the announcement emails. Haha
    All good :)
  • David.NarwhalDavid.Narwhal Posts: 96
    edited April 2023
    Still holding out hope for CHI N2 at 2nd priority.
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,392
    PJNB said:
    So far I got both MSP Reserved (2nd and 4th priorities) and am waiting on both FW (1st and 3rd) and on Chicago 1 (5th and not expecting).  

I got worse seats than someone with a worse 10c number though which is annoying.  
    Seeing a lot of this. Very frustrating. If this is widespread on top of priorities being skipped with later rounds winning over 1st rounds there is going to be a lot of unhappy people. I will wait till after the draw is done though and see how this plays out. 
    Feel the whole priority thing is the premiere issue since it involves getting in the door.

The "better" seats thing is kind of set by venue and who knows what they consider better, closer section but farther away? Or closer to first 10 rows and a section further away?  Unless there is DRASTIC difference.  
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    I noticed not too many people talking about reserves in the 200/300 level for Chicago.

possibly another wave coming?
  • TC282314TC282314 Posts: 385
    I think priority only matters if your name is drawn. Meaning they aren’t doing a bunch of mini lotteries. 
  • logan5ivelogan5ive Posts: 470
    Could it be that they're doing seat assignments for each priority level then moving on to the next priority level rather than waiting until all the priority picks are in to put everyone in the same pot and then selecting seats from there only once?
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024 - Seattle I & II
    [80]
  • setlist41setlist41 Posts: 442
    I think there's another wave 
  • Adding fuel to the fire speculations

i have wife and my account only submitted St Paul. But I cancelled and resubmitted a ticket order. Nothing yet
  • JbarnacleJbarnacle Posts: 14
    I did get tickets for both nights in St. Paul reserved seating.  If anyone got GA and were looking for reserved, please let me know for a trade.
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,462
    My wife just pulled GA for 9/5. NICE!!!
  • sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    logan5ive said:
    Could it be that they're doing seat assignments for each priority level then moving on to the next priority level rather than waiting until all the priority picks are in to put everyone in the same pot and then selecting seats from there only once?
    that is what appears to be happening. I expect a third wave of chicago behind the stages and Indy lawn at least
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,078
    PJNB said:

Feel the whole priority thing is the premiere issue since it involves getting in the door.

The "better" seats thing is kind of set by venue and who knows what they consider better, closer section but farther away? Or closer to first 10 rows and a section further away?  Unless there is DRASTIC difference.  
    I think this is basically right - less an issue of higher numbers being given better priority, more an issue of the venue not having the best opinions about which seats are better. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    Must be a lower bowl wave and upper bowl wave! Nose bleeds incoming!
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    HH140540 said:
    St. Paul was my 5th and 6th choice.

N1: Sec FLRL, Row 4
    N2: Sec 104, Row 8
    Oh, so there are Fanclub floor seats in St Paul?!
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Posts: 2,548
    Just got both chicago res floor. so awesome. and so glad that it's in same city vs. 1 in another
  • wnh1977 said:
    So am I understanding this right? The folks that just picked GA/reserved are maybe having regrets that they didn't opt for all seating options?

Has anybody seen any tickets for behind the stage pop up yet? Or have they not gotten that far yet?
    GA is always more difficult. Even though they threw in the reserved piece with it this time, I am guessing it was pretty much designated to GA. I have gotten every ticket I've put in for, save waiting on Fort Worth knock on wood, but I am not a GA guy. I think if you just put reserved you probably had a really good chance of getting tickets. 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,276
    Email the email-less!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • KH111937KH111937 Posts: 29
    logan5ive said:
    PJNB said:

This.
    I am absolutely happy to be in the building and am glad to have seats, but definitely seeing people with MUCH lower 10C numbers claiming to be sitting literally in the same section as me in the rows in front of me. Maybe because I selected both GA/Reserve and Reserve? Maybe they seated one before the other? Again, happy to be there and not complaining. Just concurring with other comments.
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    RS65573 said:
    My wife just pulled GA for 9/5. NICE!!!
    Just pulled? Like in the last 5 minutes or an email from earlier today?
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2