Does TM/websites understand time?

vp20vp20 Posts: 56
I submitted minutes b4 the deadline. I had to make sure my 4 year old was going to be taken care of, time off of work, the fiancé is in, etc.  

i submitted in time.  It said it forgot my zip code, address, country.  I updated it.  

Resubmitted PRIOR to 5pm pacific— still said I was too late.   I’ve emailed the 10 club but I’m guessing I won’t get thrown in the lottery.  

Absolute BS if I don’t.  I know some will say you should have done this yesterday etc blah blah — save it.  I submitted PRIOR TO the deadline once I knew I could have everything worked out.  

Now I guess I’m f*cked.   Some of this stuff I fight hard for to pay hrd earned money and still have issues waiting on my favorite band and hobby— sh* t is frustrating.  

But whatever.   10 club I know u can read and see this, I’d appreciate some help. To everyone else— good luck on getting tickets and winning the lottery.  To anyone with something negative to say— save it. I’m beyond pissed about not seeing 2 MN shows this year 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Tagged:

Comments

• tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    I hope this is a joke 
    you had days 
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,633
    You can still get tickets if you wait for fan to fan to open.... all is not lost
  • vp20vp20 Posts: 56
    I’m 1000 miles away and can’t risk a maybe. 

And bro—Tyler— if u can’t read just say so.  I said I had to wait on multiple things before I could see if the shows were possible.  It’s called having a kid, a job, a fiancé, her job, 3 dogs taken care of, and other sh*t.  

U don’t know what all I was checking on and doing before I dropped $655 and was making sure I had a kid taken care of or a job to come home too.  Or her stuff taken care of,  

some of us can’t read and or got a lot easier set up— EITHER WAY I SUBMITTED IN TIME THATS A FACT BRO. So. They should help me out but I’m expecting 2024 to be my next show.   Read b4 u judge bro doesn’t look intelligent when u assume. 
    If anyone ordered — and I know it’s a long shot— I’d need 2 tickets to any city but was setup for MN.  But if I could find 2 and I guess that means somehow someone ordered 4+ to shows— idk— I’m here.   

Thanks.  I didn’t even check to see max u could order I’m used to pairs only so if the max was just 2– fine— I’m an idiot cool. Just saying I’d need 2, not just 1 guy trying to get 1 extra from a cool fan I’ve been there b4 but not in this case I live in NC and we would need 2.  

Thanks for reading.  Love ya guys : ) 
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,144
    Dude, that sucks!
    Make sure to sign up for verified fan by Tuesday. I think the 25th is the deadline for that.

edited April 2023
    Is that the Ticketmaster version?  

I was gonna delete this post a second ago but I’ll wait on a response.  Yea I got pissed for a few minutes. Yea it took too long to get things straight at home.

I first saw PJ no code tour, I was 18.  At 44– life isn’t so simple.  A lot to figure out and plan prior to a show months away.  I have 2 family members in the hostpial both almost died in April— you can’t plan for some sh*t. It changed up things like work and dogs and kids.

It’s called life.   What’s crazy about this forum and why I don’t visit as often is I know I’m with my guys and girls on here everyone loves the sh*t out of this band.  

But there were constant derogatory comments on here years ago mainly from snotty people and/or people that just sit on this sight all day.  Constantly complaining about threads and acting holier then thou.  I got sick of reading people acting like you’re a moron if you ask a question that had been asked before.  All of the negativity.   The band wouldn’t like it, sea and kat don’t like it, I just got burnt out by the know it’s alls that I guess have no job or the best jobs in the world where they sit around and just stay on here all day everyday.  

Anyway.  Tuesday.  Any information is appreciated.   I’m guessing Ticketmaster and I might consider that if I know I can get seats that are really good.  Otherwise I’ll sound like the snob and say:  I don’t want to fly and spend that much $ just to get in the building I love my 10 club seats/great seats.  Haha .   Thanks for the + response whoyouare!    And good luck Tom if u tried and I bet u tried for tickets!  
    Post edited by vp20 on
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    I’m just saying. You sound like the kid who’s mad they got a bad grade even tho they only studied an hour before. It’s okay my friend, or should I say, bro.  Peace and love. They’ll will be plenty of tickets to come across before the show. Hope you get in. Life..finds a way 
    The bad grade?  Lol, nice.   I’m not gonna explain it anymore. You’re right, life finds ways and maybe it wasn’t meant to be this time.  I could fly half way across the country and chance it and spending $1000 in 4 days and missing time from my daughter and work etc.   Or I can wait.  I might try Ticketmaster idk yet.   

But.  1.  I’ve had 10 club seats only for 20 years not worth the $ to sit nosebleeds. That’s just imo, I know some love to just get in and watch a Jumbotron.  Not me, to each his own.  

2.  I won’t call u bro this time, I’ll say “pj friend,” lol, if I studied at all— a hour was more then enough time for me to pull at at east a c if not a b or an A.  I was a lot smarter in the 90s lol.  

Thanks for the good luck.  Good luck to u and everyone who applied in time, cheers 🍻—. Hey at least if I don’t go I can afford Christmas for my daughter months after the shows.  Lol.  
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Don’t sweat it… tix besides msg not hard at all to get last few rounds

good luck 
    Thanks CRO!  
  • RYMERYME Posts: 1,904
    9 shows in 5 cities?  After 2 years of covid BS,  I thought after the covid restrictions & delays,  they'd be chomping at the bit to get at it.
    They ain't no spring chickens I'll give them that, and  they ain't no Rolling Stones, or Dead & Co. either!!

• Bigger tour next year. Hopefully hitting a lot of overdue Cities.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    F2F (Fan to Fan) will be your best bet. It starts sometime in May and goes until the show date. If you're persistant, you will find something for sure.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Imagine there being a general sale and social media to buy tickets.
    Rhyme.  Agreed.  Show wise.  Although I get the metaphor of the legendary bands, I’m pj over the ones u mentioned but I understand. 

2. Hair growth.  Agree & agree.  Think they will and think they should.  Too much baseball field Boston Chicago etc compared to diff arenas and cities.  I saw wrigley 2016 ended NA tour on mirthfay.  Bucket list stuff.  2 months before I saw Greenville, Sc.  Where they played VS start to finish.  

Better time, show, view, etc.  Wrigley is awesome but I just mean for me I prefer my own seat and the tickets I get as a long time member.  

Sarava.   I agree and get it but can’t just wait until last minute and get everything covered that was the big issue with signing up on time to begin with.  Jobs the kid dogs 7 other things.  But u know what— I’m less pissed today.  I’ll be aight lol. 

Brisk.  No clue if that’s sarcasm or funny or intelligent — but ok— it’s all good.  Lol. 
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,144
    https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/pearljam

Verified Fan sale begins Friday, April 28 at 10 am local venue time. Register for Verified Fan here.

• RYMERYME Posts: 1,904
    vp20 said:
    Rhyme.  Agreed.  Show wise.  Although I get the metaphor of the legendary bands, I’m pj over the ones u mentioned but I understand. 

2. Hair growth.  Agree & agree.  Think they will and think they should.  Too much baseball field Boston Chicago etc compared to diff arenas and cities.  I saw wrigley 2016 ended NA tour on mirthfay.  Bucket list stuff.  2 months before I saw Greenville, Sc.  Where they played VS start to finish.  

Better time, show, view, etc.  Wrigley is awesome but I just mean for me I prefer my own seat and the tickets I get as a long time member.  

Sarava.   I agree and get it but can’t just wait until last minute and get everything covered that was the big issue with signing up on time to begin with.  Jobs the kid dogs 7 other things.  But u know what— I’m less pissed today.  I’ll be aight lol. 

Brisk.  No clue if that’s sarcasm or funny or intelligent — but ok— it’s all good.  Lol. 
    So am I,  PJ over the others bands.  But the others bands at this point are much more motivated to get out and play music for there fans after the 2 year lay off.
    PJ does these short compact tours & they are in there 50s.  Pearl Jam is absolutely legendary band like Rolling Stones, & the Dead.  Willie Nelson just turned 90 and has a jam packed full summer/fall tour.  And these festivals Willie puts on with Robert Plant & Allison Krous, a mix of bands. and jam bands and country & rock with a list of peformers that changes throughout the tour..  I don't understand why these guys in there 70s + tour like there still 35, and our band does 9 shows in 5 cities over a 2 week period and that's it.  It's like they don't really want to do this.  That's fine & thats there prerogative while most of us fans, keep waiting for the next tour announcements which are few and far between.
  • tylerjtylerj Posts: 299
    You could've entered into tickets, and if you you realized down the road you wouldn't be able to go, could have sold them on F2F almost instantly and gotten your money back. No way for me to confirm if you actually submitted your request in time, but I was also told never to procrastinate in anything for this exact reason. 
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

Thanks for the link who you are. Rhyme— I understand and agree with you.  They’re not going to be around forever and need to enjoy this as long as they can even if they’re not huge fans of touring.  They’ll miss it 1 day and it is prty amazing about willie and some others.  

Tyler. I’m not even really familiar on F2F stuff nor would I want to order them if I didn’t know for sure if I could go. 

I wouldn’t have posted if I did it in time if I didn’t.  I did let it get too close— other then that I’m not explaining the 10 things this trip was dependent upon. I’ve said it a few times.  If it’s easy for you and others to just up and take off without obligations and responsibilities— cool.  I’m not that worried now, it got me in the heat of the moment. It’s a shame all we get are a tiny amount of shows with no east or west coast locations.  Just a few of them would have been nice. MN isn’t next door for me where I can just go oh ok cool this is easy I’ll be home in a day and setting up everything will be easy.   Anyway. Mic 🎤