GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

I truly hope everyone get tickets to at least one show and has the time of their life. 

Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Enjoy your hometown shows

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,418
    CROJAM95 said:
    Enjoy your hometown shows

I will not be doing my hometown Chicago shows this year. Dates just don't work for me. 
    But I am hoping to be on the lawn in Noblesville with some good friends, singing, dancing, hugging, and having the time of our lives. 
    My dilemma? Over the last 5 years or so I have let my 10 club number expire 4 or 5 times. Thats the honest truth. I am trying to become the 1st 10 club member with a number of 1,000,000. Thats the honest truth. 

Here is my dilemma.
    If I win tickets for the Chicago show, my seats will be so far away from the stage I may end up sitting in Austin. 
    If I win tickets to Austin, my seats may be so far away from the stage I may be sitting in Chicago. 

Ugh. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,178
    I put in for Chicago II can’t do both and if I do win my 26 year old daughter is coming with me it would be her 1st time seeing PJ! I’m hoping that I can score the tickets 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    My dilemma? Over the last 5 years or so I have let my 10 club number expire 4 or 5 times. Thats the honest truth. I am trying to become the 1st 10 club member with a number of 1,000,000. Thats the honest truth. 

Here is my dilemma.
    If I win tickets for the Chicago show, my seats will be so far away from the stage I may end up sitting in Austin. 
    If I win tickets to Austin, my seats may be so far away from the stage I may be sitting in Chicago. 

Ugh. 
    Would of loved to have a beer with you it’s been a really long time since the last time I did with you! Be well Mike stay safe and I hope you get to go to the show you put in for.

Here is my dilemma.

Ugh. 
    Would of loved to have a beer with you it’s been a really long time since the last time I did with you! Be well Mike stay safe and I hope you get to go to the show you put in for.
    Let's hope the lottery Gods treat you and your daughter well. 

Here is my dilemma.

Ugh. 
    Let's hope the lottery Gods treat you and your daughter well. 
    I have zero confidence on winning 😂😂😂
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

Here is my dilemma.

Ugh. 
    I agree with this 1000%. Hope all is well, Mike. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,938
    Backatcha, Speedy! 
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    edited April 2023

Here is my dilemma.

Ugh. 
    Can’t be that bad lol, but I hear you :)

The 10 Club pool, even the bottom 10% is still probably better than most of the general public tickets*

* excluding PJ Premium, PJ Premiums that eventually become regular tickets, and week of show drops (last minute releases).
    Post edited by Doug87 on