Options

ISO: 1995 Voters For Choice poster

2»

Comments

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,889
    edited September 2023
    I was going through some of my stuff recently and came across this pin. I was at the show in 1995 but can’t remember getting this there. Does anyone know if they were giving them out or selling them. I know I bought a tshirt which I can no longer find but can’t remember getting this pin. I guess I did though.
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Options
    finchfinch Posts: 15
    Yes, I believe I got a few of those at those shows... not sure if they were sold or free!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,889
    finch said:
    Yes, I believe I got a few of those at those shows... not sure if they were sold or free!
    Thanks. I wish I knew what happened to that tshirt. Maybe it will turn up as well someday.

• Options
    GlowGirl said:
    I was going through some of my stuff recently and came across this pin. I was at the show in 1995 but can’t remember getting this there. Does anyone know if they were giving them out or selling them. I know I bought a tshirt which I can no longer find but can’t remember getting this pin. I guess I did though.
    Very cool! Any chance you have the poster stashed away somewhere too?  =)
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    LetMySpiritPassLetMySpiritPass Lakewood Colorado Posts: 201
    GlowGirl said:

Yes, they were giving them out at the shows. They were also giving out VFC condoms and programs.
    The only things being sold were shirts and the poster.
  • Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
    Still looking 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    houston1houston1 Posts: 1
    i have one of these posters but they are so rare i’m not sure you would want to pay what i would have to have to let it go.
  • Options
    houston1 said:
    i have one of these posters but they are so rare i’m not sure you would want to pay what i would have to have to let it go.
    PM sent
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Bump 
    ...........and Evelyn