Nugs.net promo codes

jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 82
Anyone know of any current promo codes for Nugs.net?

I know PJ had one for $50 a couple years ago, and I got one on the back of my Jack White ticket a year ago as well.

I love Nugs, but $130 is steep for me.

Figured Id ask on here, since I know the board is active right now with tour and album rumors swirling.

Comments

• tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    I got in on that 50$ and have been charged 50$ ever year since then. Feels like it’s definitely a mistake on their part but I’m not complaining.  
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,398
    I got in on that 50$ and have been charged 50$ ever year since then. Feels like it’s definitely a mistake on their part but I’m not complaining.  
    Same. I got hit at 130 one time called said there was a new PJ promo I wanted to sign up for and was promptly switched back to 50 and been at that price ever since. 
  • jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 82
    Same. I got hit at 130 one time called said there was a new PJ promo I wanted to sign up for and was promptly switched back to 50 and been at that price ever since. 
    Damn, I tried that and nothing. Cancelled Nugs and got my 130 refunded at least 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    10club usually sends out a Nugs promo code subscription once a year.
    Just keep an eye out.
    It'll be included in their 10th of the Month newsletter.

The nugs.net subscription promo is back! For a limited time, get a year of live-music streaming for just $99.99

Save now and enjoy EVERY exclusive livestream this New Year and beyond, and get instant access to our full catalog of official soundboards and concert videos. This is our first sale in two years, so don’t wait, lock in your savings now before prices go up in January.

Live music is waiting! 2nu.gs/YearEndSale

^ Bump
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    I got Nugs through the Apple App to use on my iPhone and now going through that it won't allow the promos.  It's kind of annoying.
    pjhawks said:
    I got Nugs through the Apple App to use on my iPhone and now going through that it won't allow the promos.  It's kind of annoying.

Must be a way to fix that through your Nugs subscription. I would say best to email Nugs. They might help you out. 
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Sorry this isn't really related, I love Nugs but it's bonkers they don't have an android TV app. 

Casting it from my phone causes the live videos to stutter and its annoying having to use my laptop to connect to the TV every time. 

Everything has an app these days, they should really sort it.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 453
    I got in on some $30 yearly promotion a few years ago and they just recharged my card $30 for this years subscription, not complaining either...
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    I got in on some $30 yearly promotion a few years ago and they just recharged my card $30 for this years subscription, not complaining either...

Same here. The Rock said:
    Sorry this isn't really related, I love Nugs but it's bonkers they don't have an android TV app. 

Casting it from my phone causes the live videos to stutter and its annoying having to use my laptop to connect to the TV every time. 

Everything has an app these days, they should really sort it.

Yeah Im still waiting for the 4K FireTV app. Someday ..
  • pjhawks said:
    I had the same problem. I canceled my subscription, but when I tried to start the new account using my phone, it kept defaulting to my cancelled account that officially quits on January 8th now.

So, I canceled it and used my daughter’s phone to go to the Nugs website and started a new account with the discounted price from there. It worked!
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 722
    It was October 2020, $30 for the 30th anniversary. I know because I signed up then too. I expected to cancel after the year but it’s now renewed at that price 3 times. It’s a steal even at $99.99, nugs is incredible.
    kmcmanus said:
    It was October 2020, $30 for the 30th anniversary. I know because I signed up then too. I expected to cancel after the year but it’s now renewed at that price 3 times. It’s a steal even at $99.99, nugs is incredible.

I had the $30 promo too. Then it got bumped to $50. Can't complain. The 15% off discount on CD's and digital downloads is a treat. Love the app but wish it was available on 4K FireTV. 
  • mrz200mrz200 Posts: 80
    I'm waiting to see if I get renewed at $50 on 1/1/24, if not I'm doing the $99 deal for sure

at the very least, we know we're going to get 15? 20? new PJ shows to listen to in 2024.

I'm able to airplay video streams from my phone to our 4K firetv.  we have a faaaar older 'smart' tv that I can't do that on. sorry kids, dad gets the good TV room for the night.

mrz200 said:
    I'm waiting to see if I get renewed at $50 on 1/1/24, if not I'm doing the $99 deal for sure

at the very least, we know we're going to get 15? 20? new PJ shows to listen to in 2024.

I'm able to airplay video streams from my phone to our 4K firetv.  we have a faaaar older 'smart' tv that I can't do that on. sorry kids, dad gets the good TV room for the night.

You will @ $50.

An own Amazon app for the FireTv would be great. I do enjoy the Nugs app on my Android phone.

• Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 453
    kmcmanus said:
    that's what it was! Mine just renewed at the $30 for another year so excited for all the upcoming bootlegs for the shows this year
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 82
    Not the $50 deal it used to be, but snagged!

thanks for the heads up 

Year End Sale – offer ends January 17th

nugsnet

Don't miss out on the best deal of the year, our annual promo ends on Wednesday!🚨➡️ 2nu.gs/YearEndSale (link in bio)

If you're new to nugs, or a current subscriber, there's just a few days left to sign up for our $99.99 streaming offer. Sign up now to save, and you'll get a year of Premium Streaming with:

🎬 Access to every exclusive livestream
    🎧 Unlimited audio streaming
    🎥 Watch over 800 pro-shot concert videos on demand
    🎟️ Get exclusive member offers, contests, discounts, and more!

• tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    Wow! Yeah, just today got charged for the 50$ again and I feel like that’s still even a steal
  • My Nugs playlist of jam bands covering Pearl Jam, Nirvana, other alt rock bands etc:

My Nugs playlist of jam bands covering Pearl Jam, Nirvana, other alt rock bands etc:

Cool! :)

• apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 240
    My Nugs playlist of jam bands covering Pearl Jam, Nirvana, other alt rock bands etc:

Saved! Thank you for sharing!