Home And Away Closing Party

SeaSea Posts: 3,008
Home And Away Closing Party
News April 13 2023

Ten Club invites you to the closing party of Pearl Jam Home and Away: The Exhibition. After being on display at MoPOP in Seattle for nearly five years, the exhibit will close. Come out and experience the final days of the exhibit with fellow Pearl Jam fans and see the artifacts that helped make it all happen. Plus, catch a rare screening of the second night of the Pearl Jam Home Shows. Full info on closing here.

We wish to extend a special thank you to MoPOP for allowing us to be a part of your mission, and celebrating Pearl Jam’s musical legacy here in Seattle and beyond. Learn more about MoPOP here. 

The exhibit closing party will begin on Friday, April 14th at 6:30 pm and the exhibit will stay up through Sunday, April 23rd. Get your tickets before they’re gone!

Comments

• dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    edited April 2023
    Breakfast and Mimosas at Easy Street; Lunch and Old Fashioneds at Salty's Alkai Beach.  Wife wants to see the sunset at Kerry Park at 8pm, so do we go in at 6:30 and then sunset, or sunset first then MOPOP...

Post edited by dmbolp on
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,979
    Sweet..Thanks for sharing. Looks nice.
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    retirement treating you nice @dmbolp!
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    edited April 2023
    Jealous on missing out, was there for the 10c opening but had a work trip keep me from sticking around all week throug tonight (managed to come back Sunday). So glad to experience it twice, wish I could relive Seattle 2 ‘18 once again with the crowd.

Post edited by tschav on
    RK50065 said:
    retirement treating you nice @dmbolp!
    So Good!!

New AMEX Centurion Lounge at SEA-TAC, Table #TEN

• nanenane Seattle, WA Posts: 65
    I would love to connect with those 3 friends who played pogo with me!

if you see this message, please say hi! x)

and thanks for sharing so much fun with with me in a FREAKING AWESOME night! I was in need of that! <3
    Nane Barbosa-Meirndorf

2005, Rio de Janeiro (BRA)
    2011, São Paulo (BRA)
    2011, São Paulo (BRA)
    2011, Rio de Janeiro (BRA)
    2013, São Paulo (BRA)
    2013, Buenos Aires (ARG)
    2013, Santiago (CHL)
    2014, Rio de Janeiro (BRA) - EV
    2014, Rio de Janeiro (BRA) - EV
    2015, Rio de Janeiro (BRA)
    2018, Rio de Janeiro (BRA)