ISO Dallas 11-15-2013 Poster

Probably a long shot coming up on a decade later but wanted to put this out into the PJ ether...

My brother passed away suddenly a few weeks ago and this was the first PJ show we ever got to see, a very fond memory. I've browsed Ebay for the poster of the years but never pulled the trigger on it. Anybody have one they'd be willing to part with? 

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Looks like there may be a couple for sale on ebeans - might be worth checking out. So sorry to hear about your brother.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Thank you. Had never heard of that site. Will see about making an offer. 
    you bet - the site is expressobeans.com. Just create an account, search for the poster and submit your offer. Good luck!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,396
    I have a free one that I can send you if you don’t mind a couple faint roll bends. It could be a good placeholder until you find a perfect one. PM me if you want it. 
    I have a free one that I can send you if you don’t mind a couple faint roll bends. It could be a good placeholder until you find a perfect one. PM me if you want it. 
    That is awesome of you, man! Well done!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Dude!!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • I have a free one that I can send you if you don’t mind a couple faint roll bends. It could be a good placeholder until you find a perfect one. PM me if you want it. 
    Holy crap, you just made my day. Incoming.