Options

Pearl Jam Tour April Fools?

So PJ dropped a Youtube short showing the band on tour with the buses, production, band jamming, etc...some are saying it's not a joke.

What is the consensus on any tour dates for 2023?  Is there any truth behind the "April Fools" joke?  Was MFC pulling an "April Fools" joke about denying filling in for the Foo Fighters shows?

There's been a lot of speculation, but I'm curious about what everyone thinks now.  

Comments

• Options
    mariostulamariostula Chicago Posts: 6
    I've heard from multiple people, some that work in the United Center, that Pearl Jam is on the books for two shows at the United Center this fall.
    Chicago - 2007, 2009, 2013, 2016 (2X)
    Noblesville - 2010
    East Troy - 2011
    Moline - 2014
  • Options
    SS657083SS657083 Posts: 123
    I've heard from multiple people, some that work in the United Center, that Pearl Jam is on the books for two shows at the United Center this fall.
    Well that's insanely exciting! I've done several Wrigley shows, but would love to see a PJ gig at the United Center!  I wonder if this means there will be a Fall run or if the Chicago shows are a one off.
  • Options
    MYMMYM Austin, TX Posts: 181
    On the ACL redit, there’s something about Stubhub accidentally dropping band info — this was on 4/3, not 4/1

so… two weekends in Austin in October 
    Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle 1 - 8/8/18
  • Options
    MYM said:
    On the ACL redit, there’s something about Stubhub accidentally dropping band info — this was on 4/3, not 4/1

Very happy to see there are several rumored dates and the Ten Club e-mails as of late make me suspect an official announcement could be imminent!
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    SS657083 said:
    MYM said:

Very happy to see there are several rumored dates and the Ten Club e-mails as of late make me suspect an official announcement could be imminent!
    I hate seeing this!  Just can't do 75K knuckleheads in GA anymore.  With all the clips was hoping for Dallas.  Whoever put that together has to know Dallas and Austin aren't the same place LOL.
  • Options
    SS657083 said:
    MYM said:

I hate seeing this!  Just can't do 75K knuckleheads in GA anymore.  With all the clips was hoping for Dallas.  Whoever put that together has to know Dallas and Austin aren't the same place LOL.
    We shall see.  It's hard not to speculate on dates and cities, but at least we know something is in the works.  But if I had a choice, I'd pick a headlining arena show with no openers and a 3 hour set over a PJ festival date! 😄 
  • Options
    MYMMYM Austin, TX Posts: 181
    SS657083 said:
    SS657083 said:
    MYM said:

We shall see.  It's hard not to speculate on dates and cities, but at least we know something is in the works.  But if I had a choice, I'd pick a headlining arena show with no openers and a 3 hour set over a PJ festival date! 😄 
    oh definitely.... but seeing as i live in Austin, I'm happy for something local.
    Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle 1 - 8/8/18
  • Options
    They haven’t been in their hometown since 2018 Home Shows. It seems like this fall would be about time. I hope!
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,542
    mbmessina said:
    They haven’t been in their hometown since 2018 Home Shows. It seems like this fall would be about time. I hope!
    Doesn't sound likely for the fall tour.  Maybe next year, but crazy that it already will be five years and likely longer.