*** the DONALD J TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY A CONVICTED FELON thread ***

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,715
    edited October 8
    Just like the thumbs up at Arlington...an unbelievable piece of human shit

Now let's imagine the reaction from the magats if Walz had done this...or Harris...or Biden
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,198
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,231

who the fuck smiles with a photo of a victim of kidnapping?

That's nothing... this baby was orphaned by a mass murderer who trump inspired with his anti-immigrant rhetoric. 

Trumps El Paso Photo Is Obscene - The Atlantic
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,214

Now let's imagine the reaction from the magats if Walz had done this...or Harris...or Biden
    i think many magats have that disorder where they are unable to recongnize facial emotions. that is why they don't ever think trump's social faux pas are an issue, so i doubt they would care if harris or walz did it.

trump is unable to read a room, and his supporters are unable to either.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,299
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

i think many magats have that disorder where they are unable to recongnize facial emotions. that is why they don't ever think trump's social faux pas are an issue, so i doubt they would care if harris or walz did it.

I saw a quote from Lindsay Graham where he said Mar-a-lago is just like North Korea in that whenever trump enters a room people clap.

How fucking weird. But his people buy dumbass looking hats, fly dumbass looking flags, etc., there is no shame.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

I saw a quote from Lindsay Graham where he said Mar-a-lago is just like North Korea in that whenever trump enters a room people clap.

How fucking weird. But his people buy dumbass looking hats, fly dumbass looking flags, etc., there is no shame.
    it is definitely not a cult.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Posts: 36,680
    edited October 8
    I look at it this way. We could be rid of that POS forever in a month. Or, it might be another 4 years (or earlier when he chokes on a big mac). Either way. it's a blip and we'll be rid of him. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

also, if democrats control the weather and create hurricanes, why has mar a lago not been swept out into the sea? seems like that might be someplace the dems might want to aim for.

I look at it this way. We could be rid of that POS forever in a month. Or, it might be another 4 years (or earlier when he chokes on a big mac). Either way. it's a blip and we'll be rid of him. 
    Yeah that's my attitude. We'll survive and that stupid fucker will eventually be gone.

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,643
    mickeyrat said:
    bulwark newsletter today....
    Did We Underestimate the Threat?
    by William Kristol

Yesterday, in this newsletter, I discussed the significance of the fact that many of the new oligarchs have eagerly joined forces with populist demagogues in our rising authoritarian movement. Also yesterday, in a brilliant piece at The Bulwark, Hannah Yoest discussed the significance of Trumpists’ unabashed and unapologetic use of fake imagery, in the tradition of authoritarian and indeed fascist movements of the 20th century.

Yes, fascist movements. We in the anti-Trump camp have spoken a lot about the new authoritarianism. The question I want to raise today is whether authoritarianism captures the phenomenon we’re seeing. Or do we need to invoke the word fascism—or at least neo-fascism, or American-style fascism, or some other modification of that fraught and weighty tem?

Many of us have already noted similarities between Trumpism and aspects of fascism. In discussing Trumpism, we’ve found it useful to consider works by thinkers like Julien Benda (The Treason of the Intellectuals, 1927), Hannah Arendt (The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951), and Umberto Eco (Ur-Fascism, 1995).

Such citations imply that there are real similarities—a real kinship—between what we’re seeing here and what earlier generations saw in 20th century Europe (and to some degree in the 20th century United States). But most of us haven’t quite said that what we’re seeing today really is a version of fascism. We see the cult of the leader and the strong man, the embrace of cruelty and bigotry, the demagoguery and the conspiracism, the weaponization of nostalgia for an imagined and exclusionary past, the eager embrace of lies and propaganda. But we’ve mostly stopped short of calling this fascism.

One who didn’t stop short was Robert Kagan, who wrote a piece, “This is how fascism comes to America,” way back in May 2016.

Kagan remarked then that Donald Trump, who had yet to win the nomination, had already “transcended the party that produced him.” And Kagan described what Trump stood for:

What he offers is an attitude, an aura of crude strength and machismo, a boasting disrespect for the niceties of the democratic culture that he claims, and his followers believe, has produced national weakness and incompetence. His incoherent and contradictory utterances have one thing in common: They provoke and play on feelings of resentment and disdain, intermingled with bits of fear, hatred and anger.

Kagan further explained that what Trump had tapped into “is what the founders most feared when they established the democratic republic: the popular passions unleashed, the ‘mobocracy.’” What we were seeing, Kagan said, was “the people in a democracy, excited, angry and unconstrained,” who “might run roughshod over even the institutions created to preserve their freedoms.”

And Kagan did not flinch from his conclusion: “This phenomenon has arisen in other democratic and quasi-democratic countries over the past century, and it has generally been called ‘fascism.’”

Kagan’s column—the whole thing—is worth re-reading in the context of what we have seen over the subsequent eight years, and with the more immediate knowledge of what we’ve experienced the past eight weeks.

What we need to consider now, I think, is whether some of us were mistaken to be less bold, less candid, than Kagan. We wanted to be polite to our fellow citizens, half of whom were willing to support Trump. Many of them are going along with things they shouldn’t have gone along with, in our judgment. But they surely weren’t fascists. They were our neighbors. They were decent people. They were merely misled.

But of course the phenomenon of decent people being misled also existed in 20th century Europe. And one has to add that as these movements swell, decent people can start to justify indecent things, sometimes even to revel in some of them.

To be clear: I’m not suggesting that we all now need to scream the word fascism from the rooftops. I’m not suggesting that politicians fighting Trumpism use terms like fascism or neo-fascism or fascism-American-style. They need to win voters over, not antagonize them. So Kamala Harris needs to make her case on abortion rights, and Ukraine, and economic growth, and the peaceful transfer of power. She does not need to dive into deep and treacherous waters of political philosophy.

But there is also a case for some of us not directly involved in electoral politics to strive for intellectual clarity. There is a case for coming to grips with what has happened, and what is happening. There is a case for overcoming some of our inhibitions against being impolite, and for seeing things as they are and calling them what they are.

It’s striking that following the assassination attempts against Trump, his campaign condemns those who dare use the word fascism, even suggesting that doing so is a (deliberate?) contribution to attempts to kill him. But one can oppose violence directed against politicians and their supporters while still speaking clearly of the character of the threat Trump poses, and while seeking to understand the threat for what it is.

Our promise to you: We’ll always tell you what we really think, whether it’s good news or bad news. We never pull punches.

Good luck with that. They’re way too far gone, can’t be “won over” with reason, facts or even acknowledge policy differences, and they certainly aren’t interested in a peaceful transfer of power unless it’s for their candidate, POOTWH.

Bill Kristol and the rest of the repub party should have kicked POOTWH to the curb in the 2016 repub primaries and been way more outspoken than they were. They quietly gave us the “wait and see” while some of us saw the writing on the wall. Too little, way too late, Bill.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    mickeyrat said:
    bulwark newsletter today....
    Did We Underestimate the Threat?
    by William Kristol

Yesterday, in this newsletter, I discussed the significance of the fact that many of the new oligarchs have eagerly joined forces with populist demagogues in our rising authoritarian movement. Also yesterday, in a brilliant piece at The Bulwark, Hannah Yoest discussed the significance of Trumpists’ unabashed and unapologetic use of fake imagery, in the tradition of authoritarian and indeed fascist movements of the 20th century.

Yes, fascist movements. We in the anti-Trump camp have spoken a lot about the new authoritarianism. The question I want to raise today is whether authoritarianism captures the phenomenon we’re seeing. Or do we need to invoke the word fascism—or at least neo-fascism, or American-style fascism, or some other modification of that fraught and weighty tem?

Many of us have already noted similarities between Trumpism and aspects of fascism. In discussing Trumpism, we’ve found it useful to consider works by thinkers like Julien Benda (The Treason of the Intellectuals, 1927), Hannah Arendt (The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951), and Umberto Eco (Ur-Fascism, 1995).

Such citations imply that there are real similarities—a real kinship—between what we’re seeing here and what earlier generations saw in 20th century Europe (and to some degree in the 20th century United States). But most of us haven’t quite said that what we’re seeing today really is a version of fascism. We see the cult of the leader and the strong man, the embrace of cruelty and bigotry, the demagoguery and the conspiracism, the weaponization of nostalgia for an imagined and exclusionary past, the eager embrace of lies and propaganda. But we’ve mostly stopped short of calling this fascism.

One who didn’t stop short was Robert Kagan, who wrote a piece, “This is how fascism comes to America,” way back in May 2016.

Kagan remarked then that Donald Trump, who had yet to win the nomination, had already “transcended the party that produced him.” And Kagan described what Trump stood for:

What he offers is an attitude, an aura of crude strength and machismo, a boasting disrespect for the niceties of the democratic culture that he claims, and his followers believe, has produced national weakness and incompetence. His incoherent and contradictory utterances have one thing in common: They provoke and play on feelings of resentment and disdain, intermingled with bits of fear, hatred and anger.

Kagan further explained that what Trump had tapped into “is what the founders most feared when they established the democratic republic: the popular passions unleashed, the ‘mobocracy.’” What we were seeing, Kagan said, was “the people in a democracy, excited, angry and unconstrained,” who “might run roughshod over even the institutions created to preserve their freedoms.”

And Kagan did not flinch from his conclusion: “This phenomenon has arisen in other democratic and quasi-democratic countries over the past century, and it has generally been called ‘fascism.’”

Kagan’s column—the whole thing—is worth re-reading in the context of what we have seen over the subsequent eight years, and with the more immediate knowledge of what we’ve experienced the past eight weeks.

What we need to consider now, I think, is whether some of us were mistaken to be less bold, less candid, than Kagan. We wanted to be polite to our fellow citizens, half of whom were willing to support Trump. Many of them are going along with things they shouldn’t have gone along with, in our judgment. But they surely weren’t fascists. They were our neighbors. They were decent people. They were merely misled.

But of course the phenomenon of decent people being misled also existed in 20th century Europe. And one has to add that as these movements swell, decent people can start to justify indecent things, sometimes even to revel in some of them.

To be clear: I’m not suggesting that we all now need to scream the word fascism from the rooftops. I’m not suggesting that politicians fighting Trumpism use terms like fascism or neo-fascism or fascism-American-style. They need to win voters over, not antagonize them. So Kamala Harris needs to make her case on abortion rights, and Ukraine, and economic growth, and the peaceful transfer of power. She does not need to dive into deep and treacherous waters of political philosophy.

But there is also a case for some of us not directly involved in electoral politics to strive for intellectual clarity. There is a case for coming to grips with what has happened, and what is happening. There is a case for overcoming some of our inhibitions against being impolite, and for seeing things as they are and calling them what they are.

It’s striking that following the assassination attempts against Trump, his campaign condemns those who dare use the word fascism, even suggesting that doing so is a (deliberate?) contribution to attempts to kill him. But one can oppose violence directed against politicians and their supporters while still speaking clearly of the character of the threat Trump poses, and while seeking to understand the threat for what it is.

Our promise to you: We’ll always tell you what we really think, whether it’s good news or bad news. We never pull punches.

Good luck with that. They’re way too far gone, can’t be “won over” with reason, facts or even acknowledge policy differences, and they certainly aren’t interested in a peaceful transfer of power unless it’s for their candidate, POOTWH.

Bill Kristol and the rest of the repub party should have kicked POOTWH to the curb in the 2016 repub primaries and been way more outspoken than they were. They quietly gave us the “wait and see” while some of us saw the writing on the wall. Too little, way too late, Bill.
    yeah especially when you look back and listen to some of the comments coming from these people including Graham...he said something to the effect of how trump would destroy the party and they would deserve it.

Of course he's changed his tune now but you know he still believes that personally. Fucking bizarre.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,710
    Pretty sure Kristol was one of the first Never Trumpers in 2015/16. 
    www.myspace.com
    It’s crazy how the repub establishment is still craving a POOTWH victory. I guess Nikki Styxx will do anything for Secretary of State? And how can anyone be “undecided” at this stage? Good luck ‘Murica, you’re going to need it.

Opinion 

Why isn’t Trump deploying Nikki Haley on the campaign trail?

The former South Carolina governor would be a powerful asset in his race for the presidency.

With a month to go before Election Day, the presidential race is effectively tied. Neither Vice President Kamala Harris nor former president Donald Trumphas opened a convincing leadoutside the margin of error in any of the key battleground states, according to the RealClearPolitics average.

There are plenty of persuadable voters in those states. According to the most recent New York Times-Siena College poll, about 18 percentof likely voters in several key swing states say they haven’t yet made a firm decision. (Some are undecided, while others say they are leaning toward Trump or Harris but could still change their minds.)

Many of these voters don’t like the direction of the country under the Biden-Harris administration but are hesitant about Trump. Their concerns about him have little to do with issues such as abortion (only 3 percent say this is their biggest concern). They’re also not terribly concerned about the criminal charges against him (3 percent) or whether he poses a threat to democracy (7 percent).

Rather, an overwhelming 43 percent say it is Trump’s temperament and trustworthiness — his character — that make them reluctant to put him back in the Oval Office. They might feel that their lives were better under Trump. They might even like his polices. They just don’t like him. They don’t like the things he says. They don’t like the way he acts. But they also have deep concerns about Harris, including her temperament, ideology, honesty and experience level. And so they are struggling with their vote.

What if there was someone who shares their concerns about Trump but is supporting him anyway — and might be able to help persuade them to do the same?

There is. Her name is Nikki Haley. The former U.N. ambassador is the very model of a reluctant Trump voter who has put aside her reservations and decided to pull the lever for the former president.

So, why is Trump not deploying her on the campaign trail?

Haley spoke at the Republican National Convention this summer, where she delivered a powerful casefor why reluctant swing voters should support Trump: “We should acknowledge that there are some Americans who don’t agree with Donald Trump 100 percent of the time. I happen to know some of them, and I want to speak to them tonight,” she said. “Take it from me. I haven’t always agreed with President Trump, but we agree more often than we disagree. We agree on keeping America strong. We agree on keeping America safe. And we agree that Democrats have moved so far to the left that they’re putting our freedoms in danger. I’m here tonight because we have a country to save.”

This is precisely the message swing voters need to hear every day between now and Election Day. But, since the convention, Trump has not asked Haley to join him on the campaign trail. Last month, Haley reiterated her willingness to help. On CBS’s “Face the Nation,” she was asked if she planned to campaign for the former president. “He knows I’m on standby,” Haley said. “I talked to him back in June and he’s aware that I’m ready if he ever needs me to do that … but there hasn’t been an ask as of yet.”

So, ask! I get that Trump considers her disloyal for having run against him. But who cares? Like it or not, Haley got over 4,415,000 votes in the Republican primaries this year — including a whopping 972,343 in the key battleground states that will decide the next president (110,966 in Arizona; 77,902 in Georgia; 297,124 in Michigan; 250,838 in North Carolina; 158,672 in Pennsylvania; and 76,841 in Wisconsin). Trump lost four years ago by just 42,918 votes in three battleground states. In other words, her supporters could very well determine whether he wins or loses this election.

Haley voters are precisely the swing voters Trump should be targeting — Americans who are willing to vote for a Republican but are hesitant to do so for Trump. He should be appearing with her at rallies and basking in her endorsement. He should deploy her to key battleground states for the next four weeks to convince the reluctant but persuadable 18 percent of the electorate to cast their ballots for him. Failure to do so would be sheer political malpractice.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
    newsflash for maga:

if you go to a rally and someone holds up a nazi flag and that person does not get kicked out, you are at a nazi rally.

edited October 8
    https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/08/business/deloitte-trump-leaked-jd-vance-messages/index.html

CNN — 
    Trump allies are calling for the federal government to punish Deloitte after an employee at the consulting firm apparently shared his private messages with JD Vance.
    The attacks on Deloitte are just the latest example of major American companies getting targeted by former President Donald Trump or those in his orbit.
    Deloitte started to feel the wrath of Trump world immediately after The Washington Post published an explosive story on September 27 that revealed Vance said in a private 2020 message that Trump  “thoroughly failed to deliver” his economic agenda. The Post did not reveal who corresponded with Vance, now Trump’s running mate, and leaked those communications.
    Donald Trump Jr., the former president’s eldest son and a surrogate for the campaign, swiftly responded on social media that same day by revealing what he said was the identity and picture of that Deloitte employee and suggesting his employer pay the price.
    “Maybe it’s time for the GOP to end Deloitte’s taxpayer funded gravy train?” Trump Jr. wrote on X, noting that Deloitte receives billions of dollars in government contracts. His post was retweeted by a Vance spokesperson and amplified by Trump campaign senior adviser Jason Miller.
    Trump Jr. told CNN he was speaking his mind as a private citizen.
    Deloitte received about $3 billion from the US federal government in fiscal 2024, according to federal data. That includes nine-figure amounts from major agencies such as the Department of Defense, the Internal Revenue Service and the Department of Homeland Security.
    Two days later, Trump Jr. followed up in another tweet that asked if Deloitte had commented yet on an employee “conspiring” with the Post to “help Kamala Harris.”
    “We’re not forgetting this,” Trump Jr. said in a post that was shared by GOP Sen. Eric Schmitt, who demanded Deloitte respond to the “outrageous” scandal.
    Neither Trump nor Vance have publicly threatened Deloitte, and it’s worth noting that Trump Jr. has indicated he does not plan to serve in the federal government. Representatives for Vance and the Trump campaign did not respond to requests for comment.

This is fucking hilarious...Vance has been asked about his critical trump comments in the past and he brushed it off due to not seeing how trump governed, etc. Clearly the timing of this comment was after four years of trump.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

mickeyrat said:

Dude forgot to include and “murdering a MAGA in a kitchen after dark because it’s in my genes.”

Brilliantati©
    tell me again how he felt/feels about military? active/retired/deceased?

He loves China 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,856
    You can tell it’s not because they cropped the date so it’s unsearchable
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,694
    When he speaks to crowds of 4 he sees 10,000 maybe more

https://youtu.be/IZDYhQ4UAnA?si=fbi081fM-8nB5mZR
    Pretty sure Kristol was one of the first Never Trumpers in 2015/16. 
    Him and George Will...both kind of shunned by the party that used to hold them up high

Cult45

Vance called Bob Woodward a "hack"....digest that