Options

*** THE 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, AND 4TH ARREST, INDICTMENTS, AND TRIALS OF DONALD J TRUMP ***

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,517
    edited June 2023
    Donald Trump is going to spend the rest of his life in prison.....unless 80 million deplorable morons elect him president again. 

He's toast, folks.

Welcome to the End Game. 
    I hope you're right. 

Like the title change. Welcome back. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848

I can't envision any scenario where he serves time. 

me neither. mind you, I've been the "nothing will come of this" guy this whole time. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    Donald Trump is going to spend the rest of his life in prison.....unless 80 million deplorable morons elect him president again. 

He's toast, folks.

Welcome to the End Game. 
    There he is.
    Welcome back.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848
    what the fuck is higgins saying? 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    what the fuck is higgins saying? 
    Sounds akin to "Stand Down & Stand By" if I didn't know better (I don't) 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    The field
    It's going to get very, very ugly. Lots of violence is going to occur at the calling of people like Andy Biggs, JD Vance, and Trump himself.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    OnWis97 said:
    It's going to get very, very ugly. Lots of violence is going to occur at the calling of people like Andy Biggs, JD Vance, and Trump himself.
    But how does that play out who will the violence be against? I know who would cause the violence but don’t know who they would target
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,154
    OnWis97 said:
    But how does that play out who will the violence be against? I know who would cause the violence but don’t know who they would target

Maybe combine J6 with OKC bombing?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,895
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    mickeyrat said:
    he is fucked.

he is looking at 100 years if he gets the maximum sentence. and that is just for one single occurrence of each charge. i am not sure how sentencing works. counts 1-31 carry a maximum of 10 years. i am not sure if that is combined, or 10 years each count. it it is each count then that is 310 years max just on counts 1-31.

there is no way, if convicted, that he does not do any jail time if facing 100 years maximum. no way he will not go to jail if convicted on all counts.

this is very serious, in my not so legal authority opinion.

his attorneys are quitting after seeing this indictment. they know that he has no defense and that he will not listen to their legal advice. 

my favorite part is that some of these charges were not felonies until trump had them raised to felonies in hopes of charging hillary with felonies.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,319

He's toast, folks.

Welcome to the End Game. 
    I hope you're right. 

Like the title change. Welcome back. 
    I will likely be adding a third title change in the coming months.....and perhaps a fourth after that. lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    if doj wins 97% of cases they bring, and trump is convicted on just one or two counts, there is still no way he does not go to jail. especially on the conspiracy and espionage charges.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    edited June 2023
    my gut feeling tells me that trump will not go to jail. he will defect to russia or somewhere with no extradition, or he will commit suicide and make himself a martyr.

• Options
    my gut feeling tells me that trump will not go to jail. he will defect to russia or somewhere with no extradition, or he will commit suicide and make himself a martyr.

defection and grift the rubes.....

• Options
    btw folks, this is JUST the documents.....

still have the election and J6.....

And Fulton Co.

And Manhattan

And NYS to prevent Fuckstick org from operating in NY.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

yes, "please help me maintain trump force one so i can fly back to the usa and take over the government. your donation of $1000 will go a long way towards helping me make america great yet again."

• Options
    He's old, extremely overweight and does not seem to take good care of himself. I would not be surprised if he has some kind of heart attack or keels over from some stress induced event over the next 12 months. I cannot imagine the amount of stress he feels knowing he likely will be indicted for a third and maybe 4th time in the coming months.....and that the only way to avoid prison for the rest of his life is to convince 80 million people to elect him president again.  
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    He's old, extremely overweight and does not seem to take good care of himself. I would not be surprised if he has some kind of heart attack or keels over from some stress induced event over the next 12 months. I cannot imagine the amount of stress he feels knowing he likely will be indicted for a third and maybe 4th time in the coming months.....and that the only way to avoid prison for the rest of his life is to convince 80 million people to elect him president again.  
    he does not feel stress. otherwise the presidency would have aged him much more than it did. he does not give a shit about anything but making money.

• Options

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,666
    Go fuck yourself, Gym.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, sent a letter on Friday to Attorney General Merrick Garland requesting more documents and communications related to the FBI’s search of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. Like other Trump allies on Friday, Jordan baselessly accused the Justice Department of engaging in “a politically motivated prosecution.”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    he does not feel stress. otherwise the presidency would have aged him much more than it did. he does not give a shit about anything but making money.
    This is the first time in his life he is being held fully accountable for something. I guarantee you he is stressing the fuck out at this point. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    Go fuck yourself, Gym.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, sent a letter on Friday to Attorney General Merrick Garland requesting more documents and communications related to the FBI’s search of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. Like other Trump allies on Friday, Jordan baselessly accused the Justice Department of engaging in “a politically motivated prosecution.”
    Yep you knew this was coming Gym licking Trumpolinni boots maybe he’s vying for the VP slot! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,280
    mickeyrat said:

yes, "please help me maintain trump force one so i can fly back to the usa and take over the government. your donation of $1000 will go a long way towards helping me make america great yet again."

The fundraising is happening already.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

The fundraising is happening already.

this would be an idication the economy is doing pretty good?

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,669
    Go fuck yourself, Gym.

The republican base is already on board. This is all politically motivated, and it wasn’t they’d be indicting Biden for the classified docs he had and Hillary for her emails. 
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

He's toast, folks.

Welcome to the End Game. 
    I like your enthusiasm and your attitude.

I say we Prisoner swap him for Paul Whelan.  Off to Siberia for this fuck.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Will no one here stand up for our president, DJT?  Will no one admit that this is biggest witch hunt in the history of witch hunts?