Options

*** THE 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, AND 4TH ARREST, INDICTMENTS, AND TRIALS OF DONALD J TRUMP ***

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,677
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    shecky said:

NY AG Letitia James booed at FDNY ceremony with chants of ‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’

James filed a lawsuit against the former president last year, alleging that he inflated his assets and committed fraud.

Published March 7, 2024 3:33pm EST | Updated March 7, 2024 4:00pm EST

New York Attorney General Letitia James was booed at a firefighters' ceremony on Thursday, drowned out by a crowd who shouted: "Trump! Trump! Trump!" 

The booing erupted as James walked up to the podium to honor the swearing-in of the first African-American woman chaplain of the FDNY, the Rev. Pamela Holmes as well as other first responders. 

"Oh c’mon, we’re in a house of God. Simmer down," James told the rowdy crowd. "Thank you for getting it out of your system." 

James pressed away with her remarks, paying homage to first responders, but some in the crowd continued booing. 

The crowd began to repeatedly chant, "Trump!" Later in her speech, James said she prayed even for those firefighters in the audience booing her. 

NEW YORK APPEALS COURT ALLOWS TRUMP, SONS TO CONTINUE RUNNING BUSINESS, DENIES REQUEST TO DELAY PAYMENT

Chief of Department John Hodgens later admonished the rowdy behavior of the firefighters. 

"Today’s ceremony was about one thing: the accomplishments of the members being promoted," he said. "The members whose behavior distracted from that celebration were an embarrassment and not befitting of the world’s best fire department." 

Fox News Digital has reached out to the Attorney General’s office for a response. 

Late last year, James filed a lawsuit against the former president, alleging that he inflated his assets and committed fraud. 

The ruling came down last month, mandating that Trump, the presumptive GOP nominee in the 2024 presidential race, is barred from operating his business in New York for three years and must pay a more than $350 million fine

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Are you tired of all the winnings but no really are you not tired of all the winning 😂😂 even tonight he was supposed to fact check Biden in real time what happened to that ? So I ask again are you tired of winning m? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

offered as info on where this particular bond came from. reasonable to assume a multinational company would also operate or do business in Russia.

more interested to find out where the 460 million and counting is coming from...

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

offered as info on where this particular bond came from. reasonable to assume a multinational company would also operate or do business in Russia.

more interested to find out where the 460 million and counting is coming from...

then again.....

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,772

The guy making the video is flabbergasted.  For good reason!  It's hard to believe anyone could be as bullhead and stupid as 45. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

The guy making the video is flabbergasted.  For good reason!  It's hard to believe anyone could be as bullhead and stupid as 45. 
    he makes the point that i think most of us have been trying to make here for a while now.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,870
    meh. they just counter with "at least he can stay awake past 3pm" or "at least he knows where he is" or some stupid made up shit. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,341
    Donald Trump is a horrible human.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/12/donald-trump-joe-biden-stutter-00146467

Stuttering advocates have words for Donald Trump

Trump’s ridiculing of Biden comes as advocates have built broader acceptance of speech impediments.

Stuttering advocate Maya Chupkov speaks at a podium

Stuttering advocate Maya Chupkov speaks at a press conference with California Assembly Speaker Robert Rivas. | Courtesy of Maya Chupkov

By DUSTIN GARDINER

03/12/2024 10:14 AM EDT

Updated: 03/12/2024 11:07 AM EDT

Former President Donald Trump drew laughter from supporters at a rally in Georgia over the weekend as he mocked President Joe Biden for his stutter.

He also fired up a network of “proud stutterers” ready to put Trump on blast over his behavior.

Among them is Maya Chupkov, a stuttering advocate and San Francisco-based podcast host who has her own speech impediment.

Chupkov, who is also a proud stutterer, was flying home from a weekend trip to Los Angeles when her husband texted her a video clip of Trump. “I’m gonna bring the country tuh-tuh-tuh-together,’” the former president said as he parodied Biden’s State of the Union Speech on Saturday.

“Just hearing the audience laugh took me back to the bullying days,” she said, recalling painful high school memories.

Within hours, Chupkov and a network of stutterers around the country sprang into action. They sent a press release to major media outlets denouncing Trump and launched campaigns to urge stutterers to respond on social media and write letters to the editor.

The response has been swift. Around the country, advocates have been giving media interviews and sharing emotional testimonials.

“This time, we’re not going to stay silent,” said Chupkov, who wrote a comic book called “Proud Stutter” and hosts a podcast of the same name. Her nonprofit holds events around the country.

Trump’s ridiculing of Biden comes as advocates have built broader acceptance of speech impediments. Chupkov said Biden’s visibility as president has helped and noted the headlines Biden made a few years ago when he met a boy with a stutter and offered his encouragement.

The president has spoken openly about how coping with a stutter was one of his greatest challenges as a young person, and he still sometimes struggles with halting speech in his public appearances.

He’s not the only public figure to embrace a speech challenge. California Assembly Speaker Robert Rivas, who also stutters, authored a bill last year to designate Stuttering Awareness Week in May and spoke at a Capitol press conference with Chupkov and other stutterers.

“I still have my stutter,” Rivas said at the time. “But certainly, at the end of the day, that is who I am, and I am a better person now because of my stutter.”

Chupkov said she worries that Trump’s behavior could “normalize” insults directed at people with speech impediments. She said many advocates are hopeful Trump’s mockery will inspire Biden to have an open conversation about stuttering, which advocates estimate affects 3 million people nationwide.

“That would be really powerful, especially for young people. I just wish he could talk more about that,” she said. “It makes him more empathetic. It makes him a good listener.”

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,677

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/12/donald-trump-joe-biden-stutter-00146467

Trump’s ridiculing of Biden comes as advocates have built broader acceptance of speech impediments.

Stuttering advocate Maya Chupkov speaks at a press conference with California Assembly Speaker Robert Rivas. | Courtesy of Maya Chupkov

By DUSTIN GARDINER

Former President Donald Trump drew laughter from supporters at a rally in Georgia over the weekend as he mocked President Joe Biden for his stutter.

He also fired up a network of “proud stutterers” ready to put Trump on blast over his behavior.

Among them is Maya Chupkov, a stuttering advocate and San Francisco-based podcast host who has her own speech impediment.

Chupkov, who is also a proud stutterer, was flying home from a weekend trip to Los Angeles when her husband texted her a video clip of Trump. “I’m gonna bring the country tuh-tuh-tuh-together,’” the former president said as he parodied Biden’s State of the Union Speech on Saturday.

“Just hearing the audience laugh took me back to the bullying days,” she said, recalling painful high school memories.

Within hours, Chupkov and a network of stutterers around the country sprang into action. They sent a press release to major media outlets denouncing Trump and launched campaigns to urge stutterers to respond on social media and write letters to the editor.

The response has been swift. Around the country, advocates have been giving media interviews and sharing emotional testimonials.

“This time, we’re not going to stay silent,” said Chupkov, who wrote a comic book called “Proud Stutter” and hosts a podcast of the same name. Her nonprofit holds events around the country.

Trump’s ridiculing of Biden comes as advocates have built broader acceptance of speech impediments. Chupkov said Biden’s visibility as president has helped and noted the headlines Biden made a few years ago when he met a boy with a stutter and offered his encouragement.

The president has spoken openly about how coping with a stutter was one of his greatest challenges as a young person, and he still sometimes struggles with halting speech in his public appearances.

He’s not the only public figure to embrace a speech challenge. California Assembly Speaker Robert Rivas, who also stutters, authored a bill last year to designate Stuttering Awareness Week in May and spoke at a Capitol press conference with Chupkov and other stutterers.

“I still have my stutter,” Rivas said at the time. “But certainly, at the end of the day, that is who I am, and I am a better person now because of my stutter.”

Chupkov said she worries that Trump’s behavior could “normalize” insults directed at people with speech impediments. She said many advocates are hopeful Trump’s mockery will inspire Biden to have an open conversation about stuttering, which advocates estimate affects 3 million people nationwide.

“That would be really powerful, especially for young people. I just wish he could talk more about that,” she said. “It makes him more empathetic. It makes him a good listener.”

What’s worse? POOTWH, those who laugh along with him at his rallies or the 10s of millions who support and vote for this POS?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

By DUSTIN GARDINER

What’s worse? POOTWH, those who laugh along with him at his rallies or the 10s of millions who support and vote for this POS?
    the supporters are worse, because they should know better.

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    little walk down momeory lane.....

• Options
    surprised our resident magas aren't on here telling us how the indictments are all fake since the georgia judge dropped six counts against trump yesterday.

as if he is still not facing 80+ other counts and 115 years in jail.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699
    surprised our resident magas aren't on here telling us how the indictments are all fake since the georgia judge dropped six counts against trump yesterday.

I think they lack clarity, was the ruling.  So the prosecutor can file a superseding indictment and re-include them in the charging documents.  
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,831
    The field
    I'm no law expert, but I suspect it's common for someone to be facing several counts and have some dropped for reasons other than "he didn't do it." More like, not enough evidence, a witness is changing their story, not worth the effort given the stronger cases elsewhere, etc.  And maybe he didn't do it on a couple of those six. That's hardly a win given what's still on the table.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,261
    mrussel1 said:

I think they lack clarity, was the ruling.  So the prosecutor can file a superseding indictment and re-include them in the charging documents.  
    Yeah, the judge found the charges had merit, but lacked specific details and said the submitted charge was too open for exactly which path they were pursuing so the defense would have a hard time mounting their rebuttal based on the numerous options prosecutors could pursue.
    It's a hopeless situation...