ISO Fresno/San Bernardino 2000 Poster - Have trades

mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,268
After about 10 years of playing catchup on my posters and thanks so some lucky mystery boxes and good trades here, I am finally down to my last one.

I recently bought the San Diego 2000 poster for $125 that had some edge damage and slight creases that framed out, and the Sacramento one sold for the same price in similar condition. So I am using that to value this last one. Edge damage is fine as long as a frame would hide it. I would obviously value it more in better condition. 
Prefer to trade so I can tell my wife I didn't spend money when it shows up.
But if you just want to sell let me know your price.

Have to trade:
Vault 1 original CD - probably only played once when I copied it onto my computer
Vault 1 & 2 vinyl sealed
Original PJ20 vinyl - only played a few times.
Easy Street Red vinyl

Not looking to sell yet, unless I end up just buying the poster.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Bump to you finding these!
    I was at that San Bernardino show.  Pretty sure Ed greeted the crowed with, "Hello San Pedro!" -  I could be mistaken but I remember something like that happening at that show.  Good stuff.  Good luck in your search!
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,268
    Bump to you finding these!
    I was at that San Bernardino show.  Pretty sure Ed greeted the crowed with, "Hello San Pedro!" -  I could be mistaken but I remember something like that happening at that show.  Good stuff.  Good luck in your search!
    Thanks. And you’re right. It was “Hello San Pedro!” Then a pause, seeing the crowd’s reaction, added something like “bell, it’s been a long tour.”