Options

The Pending Indictment(s) of joe biden and Family

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,932
    KP_McMinn said:
    Im no politician, the only oath i ever swore to was my enlistment oath to protect and defend the constitution from both foreign and domestic enemies, and to bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and that i will obey the orders of the president of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed. 
    Do you see why i think differently than most on here? 

having sworn the same oath 35 yrs ago. no. no I dont. at all.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,682
    KP_McMinn said:
    What is happening right now, is a violation of the United States Constitution. You cannot hold your political opponents hostage and persecute them. What is so hard to comprehend here?? Whether you hate the guy or not, this is not constitutionally allowed!!! You are my enemy to me both foreign and domestic those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will no my name is the lord when i strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother. 
    The Manhattan DA indicted someone after following all constitutional processes. What you’re saying is that all politicians are above the law. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    KP_McMinn said:
    What is happening right now, is a violation of the United States Constitution. You cannot hold your political opponents hostage and persecute them. What is so hard to comprehend here?? Whether you hate the guy or not, this is not constitutionally allowed!!! You are my enemy to me both foreign and domestic those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will no my name is the lord when i strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother. 
    The Manhattan DA indicted someone after following all constitutional processes. What you’re saying is that all politicians are above the law. 
    The Manhattan DA could indict a ham sandwich if they wanted to. Doesn’t mean a fucking thing only that they get his mugshot. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    KP_McMinn said:

due process per the Constitution,  no? duly enlisted citizens of a jurisdiction were empaneled to hear witness testimony and review evidence to determine if a crime has taken place and to determine if testimony and evidence support charges. they found sufficient evidence to charge. due process. he will have his day in court per the Constitution. the same one he homself swore an oath to preserve and uphold

what , pray tell, is so fucking egregious about holding a citizen to the rule of law? supposedly applies equally,  no? at leasl. the sales brochure claimed so
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,520

• Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    mickeyrat said:
    KP_McMinn said:

due process per the Constitution,  no? duly enlisted citizens of a jurisdiction were empaneled to hear witness testimony and review evidence to determine if a crime has taken place and to determine if testimony and evidence support charges. they found sufficient evidence to charge. due process. he will have his day in court per the Constitution. the same one he homself swore an oath to preserve and uphold

what , pray tell, is so fucking egregious about holding a citizen to the rule of law? supposedly applies equally,  no? at leasl. the sales brochure claimed so
    True. But for hush money??  Trump is literally a billionaire.  How come bill clinton was never indicted?  
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    KP_McMinn said:
    mickeyrat said:
    KP_McMinn said:

True. But for hush money??  Trump is literally a billionaire.  How come bill clinton was never indicted?  

because he was sued in civil court and reached a settlement? in the open?
    have read 6 payments to cohen to reimburse. whay are the other 28 charges? reports say improper business filings on all counts. suggests fraud to me.

but its speculation until the indictment is unsealed. so let's wait and see shall we?

There is a principle which is a bar against all information and can never fail to keep a man in Everlasting ignorance. That principle is contempt prior to investigation.

Attributed to Herbert Spencer

Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    Are you even willing to consider the possibility that he has earned his position right now?

My belief is is that it's not only possible but in fact probable. Let's see what the evidence says.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,673
    edited April 2023
    Where’s the Jack Nicholson meme or gif of “You want the truth?! You can’t handle the truth!,” when you need it?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    Where’s the Jack Nicholson meme or gif of “You want the truth?! You can’t handle the truth!,” when you need it?
    someone can't handle the truth, lol...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    KP_McMinn said:
    mickeyrat said:
    KP_McMinn said:

literally a billionaire then why is this piece of fucking shit asking for money from legions of suckers to fund his defense? hmm? his tweet about last weeks nonarrest day netted him a reported 1.5 million. the man wouldnt know the truth if it smacked him in the face... the cultists eat it up. Oh he is one of us..... horseshit. the manchild doesnt give a fuck about any of the legion of suckers.  are you legion?
    Post edited by Kat on

• Options
    @Halifax2TheMax ^^^^^^ theres your P-Tape.....

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,520
    “Find Out Week continues.”
This discussion has been closed.