Options

Hi, MIG

puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
edited February 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
You've become a night poster, how sad. I don't get the full benefit of your knowledge until a day later. Well its good to see you.
SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    The timing of my wisdom coincides with the true revelation of fact... if you were ready for the answer to your question when you asked it, then the answer would be provided. I, however, realize that time and space can enhance the ability to recieve true knowledge, thereby allowing you to realize the full potential of my wisdom. One cannot expect instant results to age-old questions, one must be willing and able to devote their every waking hour to the source of truth and knowledge. In this McDonalds/instant coffee/cell phone/fax machine/Teletubbies society, people expect instant results that are unreasonable, unreliable, and lack the ability to circumvent the ideals of Truth, Justice, Equality, Brotherhood, and Love.

Alright, I need a nap.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    The timing of my wisdom coincides with the true revelation of fact... if you were ready for the answer to your question when you asked it, then the answer would be provided. I, however, realize that time and space can enhance the ability to recieve true knowledge, thereby allowing you to realize the full potential of my wisdom. One cannot expect instant results to age-old questions, one must be willing and able to devote their every waking hour to the source of truth and knowledge. In this McDonalds/instant coffee/cell phone/fax machine/Teletubbies society, people expect instant results that are unreasonable, unreliable, and lack the ability to circumvent the ideals of Truth, Justice, Equality, Brotherhood, and Love.

Alright, I need a nap.

A simple yes I'm a night poster would have been sufficient. I guess being a MIG means you have to do things BIG. Even so, it was nice to chat with you.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    Originally posted by puremagic
    A simple yes I'm a night poster would have been sufficient. I guess being a MIG means you have to do things BIG. Even so, it was nice to chat with you.

Alright, yes, I post at night...
  • Options
    Sure, blame it on the Teletubbies...
  • Options
    Originally posted by pearlwax
    Sure, blame it on the Teletubbies...

I wondered if anyone would pick out the Teletubbies in all of that.