Options

FS: Charles Peterson 2018 original photo prints (EV Boston and Seattle Home Shows) | S/N w/ COAs

FadedGloryFadedGlory Chicagoland Posts: 416
I don't LOVE that I'm doing this, but after 4 1/2 years, I haven't managed to frame them and hang them, so I've decided to part with my two CHARLES PETERSON original limited and signed/numbered photo prints in the name of adding pull-down stairs for my attic. 

These have not come up often on eBay, and my searches here didn't come up with any sales. I've tried to price these commensurate with the one eBay sale that I did find, which was for this same Boston print. That went for $450 plus shipping. These have been stored in a photo mailer since their arrival. I consider them near-mint. Any nit-picking that could be done over them is the same nit-picking that could've been done when they were packaged on the front end. These essentially are in the condition under which they arrived to me.

I will go over the top with care for shipping. Whether you buy one or both, they will ship flat. They will be sleeved with backing boards, then in between even thicker backing boards, then wrapped in bubble padding, then bagged, then into a separate box with more padding. These are beautiful and they deserve to be babied on my end so they get to you the same way they came to me. 

PayPal friends and family works best to help me avoid an IRS form, but because of the higher price tag, I will understand if you want to do goods and services. I also can do Venmo, or if you're local to the Chicago area, we can discuss in-person pickup/delivery with cash. 

EDDIE VEDDER | FENWAY PARK | BOSTON | 09.02.18
* 17x12" archival pigment print on 290gsm Baryta Photographique Fine Art Paper (the print itself is 17x12; there is a 1-inch white border on all sides, so the image area is 15x10)
* Edition size: 69, plus 6 APs and 6 PPs. (This is from the first edition of 69)
* Signed/numbered by Charles Peterson in the white 1-inch image area, lower right
* COA included from the original partner for these prints, which was 1xRun. The COA is signed by Charles Peterson, as well as a representative of 1xRun
* Suffice it to say, this sold out quickly. 
* PRICE: $450 shipped and insured (CONUS only; international, we will have to discuss shipping costs)

PEARL JAM | SAFECO FIELD HOME SHOWS | SEATTLE | 08.08.18
* 17x12" archival pigment print on 290gsm Baryta Photographique Fine Art Paper (the print itself is 17x12; there is a 1-inch white border on all sides, so the image area is 15x10)
* Edition size: 123, plus 11 APs and 116 PPs. (This is from the first edition of 123)
* Signed/numbered by Charles Peterson in the white 1-inch image area, lower right
* COA included from the original partner for these prints, which was 1xRun. The COA is signed by Charles Peterson, as well as a representative of 1xRun
* PRICE: $375 shipped and insured (CONUS only; international, we will have to discuss shipping costs)

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
1995: Chicago
2009: Chicago
2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    I bought a 96’ print from CP & 1x Run. Can vouch for their AWESOME quality! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    She's Bump, she's Bump, she's Bump ... she's in my head. 

2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis

• Options
    There ain't nothin' wrong with a little BUMP n' grind. (Well, actually, there's plenty wrong, because R. Kelly. But anyway ...)

• Options
    bizz-ump

• Options
    "Man It Sucks To Drive Three Hours Then Find Out the Show Is Off" Bump Edition

• Options
    bump