Happy Birthday - Exhausted

puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
edited July 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Happy Birthday, my wish for you is to find a way to put some stereo bass in that melacotic voice of yours. Enjoy your day.
SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
    I refused to create a birthday thread, but I sure as hell can participate in as many as I like. I wish for exhausted to post that harder song with the samples from the politicians. But that's just for me, not for him :D

You I wish some peace and quiet and good lovin' from the misses, cause from what I recall, you had an exhausting year and - let's face it - you're not getting any younger. :p
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Happy Birthday.

May all your cables connect, all your tubes glow bright, and your tone be above average.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    thanks kids.

like you mean my voice doesn't have enough bass in the eq? i think it's probably the mic. whenever i try to boost the bass in the eq during mixing it ends up sounding poor.
  • SwanSwan Posts: 350
    yeah, happy birthday

man, i got this knot on top of my foot where i dropped a box on it...it fucking hurts

:D
    I'm the only Hell Mama ever raised.
  • AphroditeAphrodite Posts: 71
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....
    Throughout the course of our lives,we will meet many great people. Friends, family, strangers who somehow cross your path and enemies; they all have something to teach you. Some will leave deep footprints and others will not. Just be sure to wipe your feet before you step into someone's heart.
  • happy birthday :)
    i suggest you step out on your porch
    run away my son...see it all...oh see the world
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Happy Birthday!
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • JDE-PJJDE-PJ Posts: 721
    Happy Happy Birthday exhausted:)

Thank you for all your music that you share on here, and I hope today is the beginning of a wonderful year for you in life.
    I know someday you will have a beautiful Life

Jason
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by exhausted
    thanks kids.

like you mean my voice doesn't have enough bass in the eq? i think it's probably the mic. whenever i try to boost the bass in the eq during mixing it ends up sounding poor.

I mean naturally birthday boy. hope your having some fun and not all work.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by puremagic
    I mean naturally birthday boy. hope your having some fun and not all work.

I hear his fiancee hired, Barry White as a vocal coach for his birthday.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Happy birthday, ex, and thanks for sharing your advice on all things tone-related... Things would be awefully slow in this forum without you.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.