Gibson releases Jimmy Page Signature Les Paul

VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Very nice...

Although I'd be more impressed with a zebra burstbucker in the bridge... I mean, why not?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    There will be 3 Jimmy Page models.

* The first is a very limited edition, 25 only, all signed by Jimmy himself. List price on this is $23,000.
    * The second will be limited to 150. This will be an "aged Authentic" model - as per a lot of the Custom Shop guitars - a bit like a Fender relic - with no signature. $16,000.
    * The final one will just be a standard Custom Shop guitar - no signature, no aging, but with a "faded" sunburst - $9,456.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    good luck on the price. It's a Tom Murphy finish I've seen the custom shop 59's with the TM sell for over 10 grand. My guess is this will be in the 20's

shit my bad didn't see your post ex. that's about right.

Fucking nice though isn't it.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.