Article - Music Trades - High-end U.S.-made guitar debuts: Daisy Rock.(PRODUCT NEWS)

VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
edited February 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
High-end U.S.-made guitar debuts: Daisy Rock.(PRODUCT NEWS)

1 February 2007
Music Trades
ISSN: 0027-4488; Volume 155; Issue 1

DAISY ROCK GUITARS will unveil its handcrafted, American-made Rock Candy "Pink Label" Guitar at the 2007 Winter NAMM show.

Designed by Tish Ciravolo and Ron Manus and built by master craftsman and world-renowned guitar luthier John Carruthers, the Rock Candy Pink Label Guitar is the first U.S.A.-made model to be released by Daisy Rock Guitars, the original "Girl-Guitar" company. John Carruthers has been handcrafting guitars for the better part of 40 years. A partial list of artists that own or owned Carruthers Guitars include Jimi Hendrix, Elvis, The Doors, The Eagles, Eddie Van Halen, Carlos Santana, The Police, Joe Walsh, Pearl Jam, Neil Young, Frank Zappa, The Rolling Stones, Joe Satriani, Billy Gibbons, Joni Mitchell, Steve Vai, Robben Ford, Bob Dylan, Nancy Wilson, Tom Petty, and Jeff Beck. The newest Daisy Rock features an ultra lightweight mahogany body, and a 24-3/4" scale bolt-on slim-pro file mahogany neck with 22 medium frets, a rosewood fingerboard, and star inlays. The slimmer neck and lightweight design makes the guitar easier and more comfortable for girls to play. The Pink Label Guitar's high-end hardware includes a TonePros Tune-O-Matic bridge with Stopbar; Sperzel locking yuners; a Seymour Duncan '59 [SH-1] bridge pickup; and a Seymour Duncan JB [SH-4] neck pickup. The guitar's electronics feature dual volume knobs and dual tone knobs with push-pull tone controls that "tap" the humbuckers, giving players additional sonic versatility. The Pink Label guitar comes in a Candy Apple Pink finish and is strung with D'Addario EXL 110 Strings.

NAMM Booth 4910

http://www.Daisyrock.com .

[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED]
Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river