2000 Boot Trade?

I am early on in deciding to try to track down as many of the old 2000 boots as possible. I have accidentally ended up with 2 copies of the 6/16/00 Katowice show.

I was wondering if anyone around here would be interested in trading it for any other 2000 bootlegs, except the ones I already have. I have 5, 9, 16, 19, 20, 41, 53, 62, 70, & 72.

If anyone is interested, let me know!

Comments

• I don’t have any extras but just wanted to say, enjoy the search. I did the same and when I completed it it was so satisfying. I’m currently hunting down 2003s. Down to needing 4
  • I don’t have any extras but just wanted to say, enjoy the search. I did the same and when I completed it it was so satisfying. I’m currently hunting down 2003s. Down to needing 4
    I appreciate it! And good luck on the 2003 boots. I love that tour too, but those seem much harder to track down, outside of the ones that got a retail release. I caught Charlotte 03 at a good price last week, so I’m excited about that. I think all I’ve got from ‘03 are the retail ones, Lexington, KY, and Charlotte (when it gets here). 

Do you have a favorite’03 show outside of the ones that were released to stores?
  • go prego pre Posts: 662
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
    I appreciate it! And good luck on the 2003 boots. I love that tour too, but those seem much harder to track down, outside of the ones that got a retail release. I caught Charlotte 03 at a good price last week, so I’m excited about that. I think all I’ve got from ‘03 are the retail ones, Lexington, KY, and Charlotte (when it gets here). 

Do you have a favorite’03 show outside of the ones that were released to stores?
    While at work, I recently listened to boots 1-37, the first leg. 
    The run from 4/8 NO through 4/28 Philly is an all time great run. I can’t pick just one but the NO 4/8 , Kentucky 4/21 and Champaign 4/23 all really dialed in. 
  • go pre said:
    Haha! I saw that! My wallet is a little light for that right now! And it would ruin all the fun of hunting them down!

While at work, I recently listened to boots 1-37, the first leg. 
    The run from 4/8 NO through 4/28 Philly is an all time great run. I can’t pick just one but the NO 4/8 , Kentucky 4/21 and Champaign 4/23 all really dialed in. 
    I really like the Lexington show. I’m from eastern KY, so I picked that one up for sentimental reasons and was pretty delighted to find it to be a really solid show. Seems like it was a pretty great tour.