Options

Pearl Jam/Flyers Game: Going?

Who's going to the March 28th Philadelphia Flyers/PJ game? Obviously PJ won't be there,  but they'll be the special T-shirt, pre-party w/ cover band and of course proceeds go to their charity. 
   I'll be there. 😁

Comments

• Options
    GOING!!
    And.....landed seat 10. 
  • Options
    GOING!!
    And.....landed seat 10. 
    Awesome.  What section? Going to Pre-party? 
    I hadn't slept for days and my brain left. Link showed section 116 with 6 seats available. Other sections were visible but didn't show spot to add seats. Figured was all that was left, so I grabbed a pair.
    Later my friend told me to click a section and options appear. D'UH! Loads of options and 2 payment levels. Totally flaked. All that matters is I'm going and it's going to be Wicked Fun. I hope more people come.

Thanks PJ for this.  No fees, excellent prices, Great Cause.   

• Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    Didn’t know this existed until you posted this thread so thanks for the heads up! 

We got nosebleeds in section 207A. Photo-op with the 10 banner is probably the coolest part IMO.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,213
    GOING!!
    And.....landed seat 10. 
    I hadn't slept for days and my brain left. Link showed section 116 with 6 seats available. Other sections were visible but didn't show spot to add seats. Figured was all that was left, so I grabbed a pair.
    Later my friend told me to click a section and options appear. D'UH! Loads of options and 2 payment levels. Totally flaked. All that matters is I'm going and it's going to be Wicked Fun. I hope more people come.

I never saw option to choose seats but got tickets so no big deal.  Should be fun 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,180
    Enjoy you guys! I did the Yankee game last year, was fun… cool shirt

hope to see more of these moving forward
  • Options
    GOING!!
    And.....landed seat 10. 

Did the same thing. Didn't realize you had to hit the dropdown for upper level. All good, got great lower level.seats in 118. Very cool we can take a picture with the banner that stared the 10 show. Would be neat if they played clips from the show on the big screen. Looking forward to seeing The Leadbetters. 
  • Options
    gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    The shirt absolutely rules.
  • Options
    This looks awesome! Worlds are colliding! T-shirt looks really cool, too. Hope to be able to make it. 
    - Nick 
  • Options
    nmcilwain said:
    This looks awesome! Worlds are colliding! T-shirt looks really cool, too. Hope to be able to make it. 
    - Nick 
    I hope to see you there Nick.  
    Hopefully there'll be a lot of us there.
    Linda 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651
    In, should be interesting way to take in a game
      Like the idea of getting pic with the banner, that was such a memorable show

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Bumping this because I see tix are still available. COME ON PHILLY AREA! Great cause, pre-party, t-shirt and Flyers game. As if that's not enough, it's 2 days after my birthday, so you can celebrate with me. 😘😎🤘🤣
         Any clue how many of us are going?
    Looking forward to hanging out with you all at the pre-party. 
  • Options
    I'm very excited about this event. 0-7 loss to the Devils will not sell tickets, but Pearl Jam night should. 
  • Options
    I'm very excited about this event. 0-7 loss to the Devils will not sell tickets, but Pearl Jam night should. 
    🤣 no, the Devils loss definitely doesn't help. 
    I'm hoping it's exactly as you suggested. Pearl Jam Night.  Don't have to hockey fan to come. Support Vitology/Pearl Jam and party with fellow fans.  
  • Options
    I hope someone in the media asks Torts what his favourite PJ song in the scrum after they lose. 😂😂…  ge could go off.
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited February 2023
    “you are no longer alive in the playoff race. Is it hard to imagine your team accepting losing and are you afraid losing to be habit forming? 

Torts - ~ blank glare ~

“Ok, well now that you can take a breath and the playoffs are seemingly light years away, what is in store for the Flyers in the long road ahead of getting back to contention to the delight of the Flyer faithful? 

Torts - “we lost a hockey game… off-season will come” ~tension building~

“Yeah, couldn’t mount a come back. We have to assume the pendulum will swing in future days. 
    Do you sense any indifference from the squad like they want to put the season in the Rearviewmirror or are they taking a glass 1/2 Full approach? 

Torts - “these are the dumbest fucking questions I’ve ever heard. Get outta here”.  ~turns to chat with another reporter in disgust~ 

“Wait wait! Coach, it was Pearl Jam night tonight, would you like to tell anyone your favourite PJ song? 

Torts - ~Reaches out and starts choking the reporter~

“Help Help! Coach has come undone! He’s giving me the dirty Frank!” 

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options

“Wait wait! Coach, it was Pearl Jam night tonight, would you like to tell anyone your favourite PJ song? 

The entire post was great. 🤣
        To all, Yes the Flyers suck again this year, 
    THIS is a Pearl Jam charity event.  Whole reason to go is to support Vitology,  represent PJ and party with fellow 10club members. There's also the special T-shirt for those who like to collect them.

• Options

The entire post was great. 🤣
        To all, Yes the Flyers suck again this year, 
    THIS is a Pearl Jam charity event.  Whole reason to go is to support Vitology,  represent PJ and party with fellow 10club members. There's also the special T-shirt for those who like to collect them.

Glad someone had a chuckle. Lol. 
    Wish I could go to be honest with you. Philly is a bridge too far unfortunately 
  • Options
    ryanjepryanjep Posts: 126
    I'm going. I have seat 19 in Sec 213. Looking forward to preshow concert and music throughout the game.
  • Options
    “you are no longer alive in the playoff race. Is it hard to imagine your team accepting losing and are you afraid losing to be habit forming? 

Torts - ~ blank glare ~

“Ok, well now that you can take a breath and the playoffs are seemingly light years away, what is in store for the Flyers in the long road ahead of getting back to contention to the delight of the Flyer faithful? 

Torts - “we lost a hockey game… off-season will come” ~tension building~

“Yeah, couldn’t mount a come back. We have to assume the pendulum will swing in future days. 
    Do you sense any indifference from the squad like they want to put the season in the Rearviewmirror or are they taking a glass 1/2 Full approach? 

Torts - “these are the dumbest fucking questions I’ve ever heard. Get outta here”.  ~turns to chat with another reporter in disgust~ 

That is TOTALLY believable! 
  • Options
    RiotZact said:
    Didn’t know this existed until you posted this thread so thanks for the heads up! 

We got nosebleeds in section 207A. Photo-op with the 10 banner is probably the coolest part IMO.
    We’ll be in that section as well! 
  • Options
    RiotZact said:

We’ll be in that section as well! 
    Guessing that'll be the fun section. 😎
    Like I said in the opening post, I only saw the one section pulled down with 5 letter "only 6 seats left". Figured everything was sold out so bought 2 there. I wasn't the only one who made this mistake.  Lol
    I'm in section 116 row 19. Nice corner view.  Would have preferred to save the money and been upper.  At least the $$ going to Vitology. 🤷‍♀️ Shame they couldn't get us all in same section. Would have had to rent a box for that. 
    Definitely looking forward to meeting you all at the Pre-party.  

• Options
    ML19599ML19599 Maryland Posts: 24
    edited March 2023
    I have two tickets to this game and unfortunately cannot make it now.  Free to whomever wants them, all I ask is that you grab one of the shirts for me, you can have the other.  DM if interested.

Tickets gone -- thanks to a fellow fan for picking me up the shirts!!
    Post edited by ML19599 on
  • Options
    Very excited for this game - love that 2 of my favorite things are coming together. Bringing my son for his first Flyers game. I’m hoping there are some videos from Pearl Jam at the Spectrum!
  • Options
    Great PearlJammin422. Maybe the Flyers will actually win a game as well.  That would be icing on the cake. 
    Maybe you'll get a picture with Gritty as well. 
    Looking forward to meeting everyone there. 
  • Options
    Seems like the pre-party, shirts and all are open to all who attend the game that night. 
    Anyone want to have a 10Club meeting spot? It'd be cool to get a group picture. 
    What do you think?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,933
    Pearl Jam x Philly Flyers
    Pearl Jam Flyers Night
    Join The Ten Club for a night of hockey at the first-ever Flyers x Pearl Jam Night!  Next week, the Philadelphia Flyers will take on the Montréal Canadiens at Wells Fargo Arena in Philadelphia, PA on March 28th at 7 pm ET. Each ticket purchased through the link below will include Flyers x Pearl Jam “Gritman/Stickman” t-shirt, access to the pregame tribute band performance, and your chance to win special prizes. Each ticket sold will contribute to the band’s Vitalogy Foundation.

Limited quantities are available so act quickly to participate in this fun night!

GET FLYERS TICKETS
  • Options
    NJPearlJamNJPearlJam Posts: 41
    edited March 2023
    Yup demetrios. That's why I was asking if those going wanted to pick a spot to meet. 

Post edited by NJPearlJam on
  • Options
    rjbinneyrjbinney Posts: 18
    gibbits said:

Philly expat here, wish there was a way to get the shirt only...
  • Options
    rjbinney said:
    gibbits said:

Philly expat here, wish there was a way to get the shirt only...
    If I see one lying around, or talk to someone who doesn't want theirs,  I'll grab it for you. 
  • Options
    Seems like the pre-party, shirts and all are open to all who attend the game that night. 
    Anyone want to have a 10Club meeting spot? It'd be cool to get a group picture. 
    What do you think?